• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Need Help Quick!

poptart

Bells
Ok. So, last night I downloaded Homebrew for my Wii and ACToolkit. It was all working perfectly. Then my batteries went out of my Wii controller, and I said oh I'll just replace them. So that's what I did. When I tried turning to remote on it didn't work. I tried again with new batteried. Nothing. Again, and again and again I tried. I charged 2 sets of batteries, still nothing. So now I tried using my Wii remotes with the charging dock. They were all ready. Turned 'em on = nothing. What is wrong with my Wii? I'm freaking pissed off here because I haven't got to play in my hacked town. Did I mention that when I turn my Wii on a BootMii or HackMii thing comes on with these options of Wii menu, homebrew channel, SD Card, and some other button crap that I can't remember. Help? Please!

You do read the warnings those hacks come with right ?
Because if you mess up one thing, it could buttscrew your wii, hard core.

I know I read all the readmes (but I'm not discussing hacks)

my wii was working smooth it's just my wiimotes that aren't functioning properly.

Homebrew apps can mess with your wiimote.

If you are gonna do, what cannot be discussed,

make sure you follow everything...and try not to let your wiimote die while doing that process...

What do I do? I just put in fresh batteries in my XBOX controller and it works fine. But will the Wiimote work with the same batteries? No, no it won't. -_-

poptart said:
What do I do? I just put in fresh batteries in my XBOX controller and it works fine. But will the Wiimote work with the same batteries? No, no it won't. -_-
PM me step by step what you did, because I did the same thing last night and mine works fine.

Back