• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Need fruit besides oranges -_-

I may not be able to hook up online, but if you want to get other fruits, send one line letters with perfect grammar to your villagers and attatch your native fruit as a present on them all. Sometimes they'll send a non-native fruit back.

Me and my friend swap fruit, but I still need apples and pears. Really annoyingly, I got an apple from 'Mom' but the tree died. I have tons of different fruit trees and made a million bells from them, but that one tree died when I really needed it. Ironic... If you are lucky you will get fruit from Mom, but I think it is quite rare. Keep an eye out for coconuts on the beach. I once got 6 in less than a month. Oh, and the sending letters thing does work but you may need to send a lot of letters. Try writing "send back fruit". I don't know if it really works, but someone on a cheat website said it did. No harm in trying.

Like Superpenguin said, there is an edit button for this.
Also there is a report button.

how to get new fruit

:cool:Well to get new fruit, get your native fruit, mine is orange. then send it in a letter saying ,please send back fruit, to a animal and they will send you a fruit from thier old town. then try to trick your friends into thinking your forigen fruit is the native fruit! :D

Back