• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Need a friend!

Hey!
So I’ve had ACNH for a week or so and I don’t have any friends to visit. It would be really nice to connect with someone on Switch so that we can visit each other’s islands and swap recipes etc. So far, fruit wise I have Apples, Peaches, Oranges and Coconuts.
I am not interested in farming tons of money or anything like that, just want to have a nice time and create some beautiful landscapes/rooms!
Sure I’ll exchange with u
Post automatically merged:

Hi Row, got you added to my friends list so you should be getting a request! HannahLou, for some reason your switch code wasn't able to find you, are you sure that's the right code? Also...Pietro is my now my first camper/new resident ..I do not know if this is good or bad lol..
I’m having the same issue

Hey!
So I’ve had ACNH for a week or so and I don’t have any friends to visit. It would be really nice to connect with someone on Switch so that we can visit each other’s islands and swap recipes etc. So far, fruit wise I have Apples, Peaches, Oranges and Coconuts.
I am not interested in farming tons of money or anything like that, just want to have a nice time and create some beautiful landscapes/rooms!

I'm also looking for chill people to visit and share with. This is my first real Animal Crossing and I'm just enjoying the island life. Feel free to add me. SW-7289-5775-7873

So I’m definitely not looking to pick someone clean or ruin someone’s island! Honestly, I just want a friend🤷🏼‍ This is my switch code 3892-5139-6597 I look forward to visiting each other’s islands!!!

Hi Lori! Yes I’d like that a lot. I’ll give you peaches and oranges in exchange for pears?☺ I do have some flowers but haven’t tried to do any of the cross-breeding yet! This was my first post too😂 my switch code is 3892-5139-6597
Hi guys!!

I dont have any friends to play this with either and it would be great to find some. I have apples, coconuts, pears, and peaches im willing to trade for oranges and cherries. I am also in desperate need of a painting from redd to donate to my museum, he never showed up to my island! please feel free to add me!

Hi guys!!

I dont have any friends to play this with either and it would be great to find some. I have apples, coconuts, pears, and peaches im willing to trade for oranges and cherries. I am also in desperate need of a painting from redd to donate to my museum, he never showed up to my island! please feel free to add me!

Hi Melissa! You can feel free to add me! I am always happy to have new friends! I also have cherries and oranges!

I'm also looking for chill people to visit and share with. This is my first real Animal Crossing and I'm just enjoying the island life. Feel free to add me. SW-7289-5775-7873
I will add you now :)

Hi Melissa! You can feel free to add me! I am always happy to have new friends! I also have cherries and oranges!
Hey Danilyn, i'll add you too :)

I could use some friends too, If you're interested you can add me up too 3759-5911-4395
just added you :)

Added you @LisaTheGreat thanks!
just added you Lori :)

Hi guys!!

added you :)

Last edited:
Hi!

I am also pretty new to online too and really keen to make use of AC's online play :) always looking to make friends with chill and respectful islanders. I'm based in the Southern Hemisphere and have Pears and Oranges when they're growing - Feel free to add me (code under name) or PM me if you want to come visit.
Hey! I just sent you a friend request :)

I'm leaving my island gates open for visitors if you want to drop by to explore or shop.
(Leif is here selling Azalea starts, Tea Olive starts, Cosmos seeds, Lily seeds)
I won't actively be playing the whole time but I'll be checking for new friend request so people can get in.
Dodo Code: 4P284

(If anyone would leave some pears that would be awesome)

I'm leaving my island gates open for visitors if you want to drop by to explore or shop.
(Leif is here selling Azalea starts, Tea Olive starts, Cosmos seeds, Lily seeds)
I won't actively be playing the whole time but I'll be checking for new friend request so people can get in.
Dodo Code: 4P284

(If anyone would leave some pears that would be awesome)
Hey! Are you still online? I can bring pears! Desperately in need of Lily seeds!:)

Turnips are selling for 583 on Krakoa. No entry fee. My 1st time so hope this goes well.

https://turnip.exchange/island/65a48dfb
I would love to come by! I am in que but I don't have discord, when it's Lori's turn could you send a Dodo code via PM here on the forums? Also, am I allowed to get back in line to make another trip? I don't mind waiting at all! I am happy to tip a percentage of my turnips to you and water flowers if you'd like! Thank you for your patience! :D

Edit: It says it will send me a code so nevermind on that one, but again is another trip ok? Just making sure! Thanks a million!

Last edited:
I would love to come by! I am in que but I don't have discord, when it's Lori's turn could you send a Dodo code via PM here on the forums? Also, am I allowed to get back in line to make another trip? I don't mind waiting at all! I am happy to tip a percentage of my turnips to you and water flowers if you'd like! Thank you for your patience! :D

Edit: It says it will send me a code so nevermind on that one, but again is another trip ok? Just making sure! Thanks a million!
You can queue multiple times. Don't worry about watering. This was my 1st time and I wasn't sure how it would go so I blocked most things off.

You can queue multiple times. Don't worry about watering. This was my 1st time and I wasn't sure how it would go so I blocked most things off.
Great thank you for letting me know! Ok, no worries :) I totally understand. Thank you again for hosting this, it's really appreciated! 💗

Trying to come over but it keeps saying there's interference so will just keep trying?
Edit: Yay it went through nevermind lol!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I’d be happy to become friends with u... oh wait I already forgot I added u

Back