• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Need a friend!

HannahLou

Bells
Switch
3892-5159-6597
Hey!
So I’ve had ACNH for a week or so and I don’t have any friends to visit. It would be really nice to connect with someone on Switch so that we can visit each other’s islands and swap recipes etc. So far, fruit wise I have Apples, Peaches, Oranges and Coconuts.
I am not interested in farming tons of money or anything like that, just want to have a nice time and create some beautiful landscapes/rooms!

Hi! I'm in the same boat so why don't we exchange friend codes? :) I only have apples, pears, and coconuts.
Not interested in farming money or anything either just want to trade fruits and flowers :) This is my first post here, am a total n00b to the forums haha.. Hope to hear from you :)

I have all the fruits and would be happy to share (once they grow back tomorrow, someone picked them all 😅)
And I’m a very regular player if you’re looking to add someone!
So I’m definitely not looking to pick someone clean or ruin someone’s island! Honestly, I just want a friend🤷🏼‍ This is my switch code 3892-5139-6597 I look forward to visiting each other’s islands!!!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I'm in the same boat so why don't we exchange friend codes? :) I only have apples, pears, and coconuts.
Not interested in farming money or anything either just want to trade fruits and flowers :) This is my first post here, am a total n00b to the forums haha.. Hope to hear from you :)
Hi Lori! Yes I’d like that a lot. I’ll give you peaches and oranges in exchange for pears?☺️ I do have some flowers but haven’t tried to do any of the cross-breeding yet! This was my first post too😂 my switch code is 3892-5139-6597

So I’m definitely not looking to pick someone clean or ruin someone’s island! Honestly, I just want a friend🤷🏼‍ This is my switch code 3892-5139-6597 I look forward to visiting each other’s islands!!!

Hi Lori! Yes I’d like that a lot. I’ll give you peaches and oranges in exchange for pears?☺ I do have some flowers but haven’t tried to do any of the cross-breeding yet! This was my first post too😂 my switch code is 3892-5139-6597
Hi! This Is my first post too XD Interested on peaches oranges or apples for any other fruit? I'm looking for ac friends too ^^

Hi! This Is my first post too XD Interested on peaches oranges or apples for any other fruit? I'm looking for ac friends too ^^
also my code is 1394 7252 3333 hahah

also my code is 1394 7252 3333 hahah
I’ll add you know and get together some things! If you need bunny day recipes I have loads of those too

great! I'm online now if you want to play for a bit :)
Me too! If you accept my switch friend request then I think all you have to do is open your gate at the airport and I can visit! I’ve watched tutorials on how to do it but never had anyone to visit so Hopefully it works 😂

Thanks everyone for all the replies and welcomes! I'll add you all the next time I log on :) Am on PST time here, but if you want to ever arrange a visit or vice versa, just throw me a message here and we can set up a time or what not.

Thanks everyone for all the replies and welcomes! I'll add you all the next time I log on :) Am on PST time here, but if you want to ever arrange a visit or vice versa, just throw me a message here and we can set up a time or what not.
Thanks Lori - sounds great :)

Hi Row, got you added to my friends list so you should be getting a request! HannahLou, for some reason your switch code wasn't able to find you, are you sure that's the right code? Also...Pietro is my now my first camper/new resident ..I do not know if this is good or bad lol..

Hi Row, got you added to my friends list so you should be getting a request! HannahLou, for some reason your switch code wasn't able to find you, are you sure that's the right code? Also...Pietro is my now my first camper/new resident ..I do not know if this is good or bad lol..
Hi! Sorry it took me so long to reply! This switch code is correct, I’ve had quite a few people add me using it! What’s yours and I’ll look for you?☺️

No prob @HannahLou and my switch code is under my name and avatar pic there on the left :3 No worries!

Also, I know this is awful but I restarted my island as I wanted to pick a different layout and I made a LOT of mistakes the first time around that it was just easier. This means I now how pears and peaches and will be getting coconuts soon :3 My island name is now Nyan lol... But yeah am a lot happier with this one!

Hey!
So I’ve had ACNH for a week or so and I don’t have any friends to visit. It would be really nice to connect with someone on Switch so that we can visit each other’s islands and swap recipes etc. So far, fruit wise I have Apples, Peaches, Oranges and Coconuts.
I am not interested in farming tons of money or anything like that, just want to have a nice time and create some beautiful landscapes/rooms!

Hi!

I am also pretty new to online too and really keen to make use of AC's online play :) always looking to make friends with chill and respectful islanders. I'm based in the Southern Hemisphere and have Pears and Oranges when they're growing - Feel free to add me (code under name) or PM me if you want to come visit.

Back