Neat mini-game when you don't play for a while...

Valerie

Bells
Cake
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I had set the date back on my 3DS in order to catch all the January/ February fish and bugs. Today I set my clock forward to the actual date and got to play a game with Reiji (the Sloth, don't know what his English name is...)

HNI_0047.JPG

It came down to this: I had 50 weeds. My goal: Pick them as quickly as possible to get a prize.

HNI_0049.JPG

HNI_0052.JPG

Then I got my gift!

HNI_0055.JPG

HNI_0057.JPG

Pretty neat, eh? Makes not being able to play for a while worth it, I think!

Edit: the piece is also not orderable. Not sure if you can get it any other way (perhaps on grass day?)

Last edited:
I've been purposely not pulling weeds in order to get Lazy to appear. The villagers keep pulling weeds!

I've known about this for a while, but never saw any of the furniture. This is definitely good motivation to pick weeds after a long hiatus.

I thought he came and did that for some holiday (like grass day?), but I may be wrong
I really do like that furniture :I but I don't want to time travel or go so long w/o playing just to get him to show up...

I wonder if you get different items every time.

There's different tiers of performance, and there are multiple items in each tier. Tier A is the best and Tier E (I think) is the worst. Even if you perform the same, you're likely to get a different prize.

Isn't this grass day, but that happens in September o_O

idno

These are the same items you get during grass day, in September. There is a lily record player, a rose chair/sofa, the violet screen (shown in this thread), etc. I have a bunch already from a friend, will try to show it in the live stream tomorrow :)

These are the same items you get during grass day, in September. There is a lily record player, a rose chair/sofa, the violet screen (shown in this thread), etc. I have a bunch already from a friend, will try to show it in the live stream tomorrow :)

Well that's nice that there are multiple ways to do this.

Eh, Isn't this Grass day? I mean...yea. I dunno about trusting this info. I hate Time Traveling.

No. Grass Day, which is in April in the North American and European versions, does not involve a time limit. Lazy can appear in your town as a Special Visitor, offering a timed mini-game, if you have more than 50 weeds in your town. You can receive hybrid seed bags as a reward, which are not available on Grass Day.

Eh, Isn't this Grass day? I mean...yea. I dunno about trusting this info. I hate Time Traveling.

I understand hating time traveling: I normally don't do it. But when I lost my town data, what was most upsetting about losing the town was the fact that I had successfully caught all the catch-able fish/ bugs and seafood.

So I set the date back to January 31st and played from that date forward for about 3 weeks.

Then I set the clock back forward to the current date.

I don't see how doing so makes my information unreliable. What possible reason would I have to lie/ deceive?

Back