• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

North America [NA] [series 1] Close to complete

I have 115, 158 & 193 that I would love to trade for your 1, 29 & 36. I could get these out in the mail tomorrow if interested. Thanks

I would love to trade your 114:Blanca, 146:Rodney and 165:Filbert for my 52:poppy, 125:Gwen, 150:Coco. Please let me know :)

I would love to trade your 114:Blanca, 146:Rodney and 165:Filbert for my 52:poppy, 125:Gwen, 150:Coco. Please let me know :)

I can trade my 146:Rodney and 165:Filbert for your 125:Gwen, 150:Coco if that's agreeable.
Sending Pm~

Hey Lare, unfortunately I no longer need Rodney or filbert (I forgot to edit my post, my apologies). I'd really prefer to trade 52 Poppy (if you are looking for her still) and 125 Gwen. I am still looking for Blanca, but if you're not comfortable trading one special for one regular, I am also looking for 133 Savannah and 194 Gladys. Let me know how this sounds.

Edit to add: I also need 174 Bettina.

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering what your stance is on getting non-US cards? I have some cards you want, but some of them are from the JP and UK releases. Thank you and no hard feelings if you prefer US cards! Just thought I'd ask. ^^

Hello! I was wondering what your stance is on getting non-US cards? I have some cards you want, but some of them are from the JP and UK releases. Thank you and no hard feelings if you prefer US cards! Just thought I'd ask. ^^

I'd like to keep it NA cards. Thanks though.

Back