Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I grossly overestimated the amount of time that I have left, but my opinion on Ness vs Evan still stands. Voting Ness

Biancasbotique
Dolby
Amazonevan19
Damniel - I don't even know lul
Kirbystarship
mogyay - wya, probably town
Fireninja1 - smh
N e s s
oliversacnl - newb but I think the chances of maf are low
Kit
Byngo - idk im dumb but most likely not mafia
f11
Heyden - im afraid of heyden lowkey and whenever he townreads me day 1 he's mafia so I gotta think about this one, most likely not mafia.
Dad
Toadsworthy - feels off idk
Zendel
KermitTea

uhh so yeah I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Ness/Dolby/Kit/Kirby scum team considering the interactions dolby has had with them and kirby's reads list. I can elaborate on all of these but please don't ask ;)

Ness seems to be trying to lead town in a lynch without putting in any effort as to why. Sensing little motivation. I'd be okay with a Ness/Dolby lynch (Feel more confident on Dolby tho) but Im probably voting for Kit

Evan defensiveness is interesting hmm
y lol

Maj doesn't matter we're 19 hrs past halfway

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or 21 hours something like that

Would Ness be rlly this obvious as mafia though, last time he was maf he played effortlessly

I like a ness wagon but I think the prospect of a kirby wagon is also gud

I'll unvote to avoid any hammers and majority, heading to work.... will look at my phone often though

I'll unvote to avoid any hammers and majority, heading to work.... will look at my phone often though
whybare you unvoting? If you fully believe ness is scum leave the vote? Like why vote for someone if your not okay with them being hammered smh.

whybare you unvoting? If you fully believe ness is scum leave the vote? Like why vote for someone if your not okay with them being hammered smh.

not just gonna let someone else waltz in and do that... berate me all you want, I know its the smart thing to do, and if ness wants to claim or something I want to give him that option

Back