• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Mystery Giveaway (Several prizes Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StikkyEbi

Bells
Feedback
100% (35) +
Okay, so, I'm not going to tell you what you get until you are the winner of the giveaway. Just know it could be anything from furniture to clothes to fruit to money. Really, it just depends on my mood at the time of the giveaway. There will not be just one winner for the giveaway, but rather many, many, many winners. Basically, I will choose one winner to win something for every 10-50 comments. Once the winner is chosen they will be given a list of ten items and will get to choose any one item they want from that list. If they don't like any of the items they can pass and a new winner will be chosen for that round. However, and this is the most important part you must remember, you may only be counted once for every ten comments. Your name will not be entered more than once for the drawing than once for every ten comments.

Blacklisted (Cannot Win Any Further Prizes):
Maxibear42

Last edited:
The results are in! This rounds winner is: Cozimnormal

Here's the breakdown of the randomized drawing:

*1 Cozimnormal
*2 MegAMonsterXD
*3 hillaruhsaur
*4 Maidia
*5 Jenesca
*6 AnonymousFish
*7 Wolfycheeks
*8 Mellyjan3
*9 etsusho
*10 Pokemon5700
*11 MaxiBear42

Here's the breakdown of the randomized prizes this round:

1 Aroma Pot
2 Dimetroden Tail
3 Sloppy Table
4 A Fake Moving Painting
5 Alpine Shelf
6 One of Every Fruit
7 Parasaur Tail
8 Mummy Pants
9 Megacero Skull
10 Yellow Certificate

Remember, everyone may enter again for the second round! All prizes will change every single round regardless of what prize the winner chooses. If the winner chooses to pass I will move onto the next winner to choose a prize. If the winner does not respond within twenty four hours of being notified of winning they forfeit their prize for that round.(I can't have people trying to claim their prizes a month from now and my inventory is constantly changing so it's hard to keep track of everything for long periods of time.)

Last edited:
I'll enter again! You can pass down my prize to whoever wants it. I already have. Thanks again! :)

Pokemon5700 I dont think you understand. Cozimnormal was the only one who got a prize this round. It's just that whoever gets first place with the randomizer I use gets to choose one prize among a list of ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back