• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

~Mystery Bags~ LIMITED STOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanobyte

on a scale of 1 to 10, no
Bells
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Cake
Red Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (14) +
Here's the jist
-Pay 50 tbt for a one-item grab bag
-Pay 100 tbt for a two-item grab bag
-Pay 150 tbt for a three-item grab bag

GOOD DEAL GUARANTEE-
-You will not get garbage
-Your product will be worth 500 bells or higher.

Just a note - Nintendo items are not included in this. Go to Nintendo Auction House for those.

List
SINGLE ITEM
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

DOUBLE ITEM
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

TRIPLE ITEM
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

But 50tbt is an equivalent to roughly 2.5-3m.
So the items should have a worth of that, not 500 bells...

^I second this.^
Not trying to rain on your parade here, but I don't think 50TBT for a random item that is worth 500bells is very sensible. Good luck though~

Thing is, I think the bell to TBT thingymabobber is pretty ridiculous, and I think that 50 bells is pretty reasonable.

Last edited:
Thing is, I think the bell to TBT thingymabobber is pretty ridiculous, and I think that 50 bells is pretty reasonable.

You may think it's ridiculous, but other people don't. So people would sill potentially give you 50tbt which you can take and turn into 2.5-3m and then you're just giving them a lousy item.

If they wanted a 500bell item they'll go to retail and ask for it. And pay 500 for it instead of millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back