• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
also i dont want kids, they're awful

you dont have to love your parents or forgive them

i hate broccoli, tomatoes and most forms of eggs.

I also don't like eggs and find them to be pretty gross. On small doses like fried rice or a breakfast burrito I can handle them though.

Some of these may seem selfish but here goes :
1) I'm the only guy in my group of friends, and it kinda annoys me that i'm the only one interested in fashion/make up, probably more than all of them combined. I mean, i need smeone to talk about this stuff ;w;
2) On ACNL, i find Octopi kinda irrelevant, i mean they aint supposed to live above water, and why only include one aquatic type ?
3) GoT is SO overrated it hurts

Last edited:
Unpopular opinions? Sigh, here I go...

I don't think someone who is anti-gay/non-supportive is a 'homophobe'. I find it really unneccessary to add a new 'phobia' to everything that disagrees with you.
I hate The Fine Bros on YouTube. Not only do they rely off of other people's content - they have kids/elders/Youtubers/etc doing these "reactions" FOR them.
I don't agree with anti-discrimination laws. If a business doesn't hire somebody or provide a certain service, that should be their choice.

There were some other things I had in mind, but I lost my train of thought so I'll probably edit this later.

1. I don't agree with most of Hitler's opinions
2. Personally, I'm against animal abuse
3. Twilight really isn't all that great?????
7. I don't watch hentai

I think those are pretty common opinions ;)

I've got a new one to add to the previous post:

I don't find the television show, Friends, to be funny. I just don't like the appeal of the show or its humour to be funny in the slightest.

I don't find the television show, Friends, to be funny. I just don't like the appeal of the show or its humour to be funny in the slightest.
this.. perhaps i was a bit too young when it aired but looking back ya m8 it's like your average sitcom nowadays

I never liked it. Its a terrible "situation" comedy. You can see the jokes coming from 10 miles, lol. Not to mention half of them are terrible actors. I think it became such a succes, because its so tame. Nobody can take real offense to it and its easy on the eyes. You can watch it with your brain turned off and still never go like "huh?". :D

^yes it's too stiff without any "wrinkles" but yeah indeed might be why it's so popular or the audience/timing was correct and young people wanna be them at the time

yeah i still think its terrible

I think most of my opinions are unpopular. I often piss everyone off so I try to not say stuff, haha. Interesting topic. Some of my unpopular opinions:

1. game of thrones is dumb and overrated. That dude is no writer and it's just popular because it's full of gratuitous nudity and violence. They don't even follow the books (which also suck)!
2. Hunger games is also stupid and overrated.
3. New music SUCKS.
4. TV is ****.
5. Enough with the superhero movies.
6. Why doesn't anyone just read books anymore?
7. Religion sucks.
8. Why is everyone constantly using a cell phone?
9. "Selfies" are the most annoying thing ever. How is that even a thing? It's like a bad joke that won't end.
10. The world definitely needs human population control.
11. Animals need way more rights!
12. The US government needs a revolution. Republicans and Democrats need to stop being the only parties that can ever get to power. I have a theory they are in cahoots anyway.
13. Why does everyone have to get so offended about everything these days?
14. Oh and Finding Nemo sucked too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and The Office was never funny. It's the lamest.

Here are some of mine:

1. TV doesn't interest me. I never watch it. It seems that all the TV shows (and movies included) that air nowadays are filled with nudity, sex, and the same ideas all the time.
2. I don't like the new music that everyone seems to be producing these days. Every song I hear on the radio sounds the same.
3. I really dislike children. I don't know how anyone can stand their crying, tantrums, and constant fidgeting. It really gets on my nerves.
4. While I'm open-minded to religion and have absolutely no problem with people who believe in it, I feel religion sort of "corrupts" people in a way.
5. I feel people shouldn't be forced to feel like they have to shave just to please or feel secure around other people. People should shave because they want to, not the other way around.
6. I find Instagram to be really pointless.
7. "I'm not like other girls." Ehhh...
8. I hate how high school doesn't teach us real life things. Like learning how to deal with money sufficiently, how to apply for a job, how to file for taxes, etc. I just don't see how analyzing Shakespeare is going to help us in everyday life.
10. We need some sort of human population control. It's getting way out of hand and this planet will soon become a waste land.

Last edited:
I think most of my opinions are unpopular. I often piss everyone off so I try to not say stuff, haha. Interesting topic. Some of my unpopular opinions:

1. game of thrones is dumb and overrated. That dude is no writer and it's just popular because it's full of gratuitous nudity and violence. They don't even follow the books (which also suck)!
2. Hunger games is also stupid and overrated.
3. New music SUCKS.
4. TV is ****.
5. Enough with the superhero movies.
6. Why doesn't anyone just read books anymore?
7. Religion sucks.
8. Why is everyone constantly using a cell phone?
9. "Selfies" are the most annoying thing ever. How is that even a thing? It's like a bad joke that won't end.
10. The world definitely needs human population control.
11. Animals need way more rights!
12. The US government needs a revolution. Republicans and Democrats need to stop being the only parties that can ever get to power. I have a theory they are in cahoots anyway.
13. Why does everyone have to get so offended about everything these days?
14. Oh and Finding Nemo sucked too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and The Office was never funny. It's the lamest.

Hey, I like you.
Agree with everyone here who claim we need population control.

Mostly agree with okaimii too.

Last edited:
1) I don't think Disney and Pixar are at their best right now. They are making very arguably financially successful films, but they aren't appealing to me in the slightest. All this hype over Big Hero 6, Frozen, Inside-Out, I'm just not feeling it. I'm not one of those, "Disney/Pixar was better in the old days", they had their flawed films back then too, but there wasn't nearly as much hype behind it as if it's still the greatest animated flick ever. Only now are people looking back at flops like The Hunchback of Notre Dame and coming to appreciate the good aspects in it. I also hate that Disney has this weird big-eyed, tiny nose/tiny mouth thing going on it its style lately, it's really gross. It seems even more exaggerated than usual, or is it just me?

2) I don't think any one generation of kids is any dumber than the other. Everyone complains about "the kids" these days, and granted while I hate most kids, I sympathize with them. I was once a kid too. Okay. Everybody was kids (and ghosts, Jon). You can't deny it. So the next time a kid or teenager says something stupid, remember that you too said stupid things, and that's okay, so long as you learn from them. Sometimes there are some really insightful teenagers out there who have a lot to say, and they should be allowed to say it, and not face discrimination based on how old they look or are. Just because a person is young doesn't mean they have nothing to contribute.

3)I also hate this "tell all" mindset that society seems to have these days. As if all strangers everywhere want to know everything about you. Tell us all your deepest most personal of details. We're all going to die anyways, might as well get it all out in the open right? Dead men tell no tales after all. That's all I got.
killallplz.png

Idk why but babies creep me out...
Like, everyone thinks they're adorable but to me they look like tiny shriveled up aliens that may carry diseases...
I mean it's not like I hate them or anything, I have friends who have babies and I even have a nephew baby thing and I'm sure they'll be all cuter once they're older, but for now, I just don't want them to touch me. Little kids aren't cute to me untill they're about 5, so I'm really sorry that I don't want to hold your nasty mutant potato child okay? I literally just can't. (> _ <)"

Idk why but babies creep me out...
Like, everyone thinks they're adorable but to me they look like tiny shriveled up aliens that may carry diseases...
I mean it's not like I hate them or anything, I have friends who have babies and I even have a nephew baby thing and I'm sure they'll be all cuter once they're older, but for now, I just don't want them to touch me. Little kids aren't cute to me untill they're about 5, so I'm really sorry that I don't want to hold your nasty mutant potato child okay? I literally just can't. (> _ <)"

I dunno, even at 5 they still seem to hold the potato shape...

smiling-peter-potato.jpg

Saying things like "your baby is adorable" is quite hypocrite most of the times. : )
Around 4 or 5, a kid starts to be cute for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back