• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Muffy the uchi sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.

VideoDame

Bells
Winter Mittens
森
Cake
Feedback
100% (182) +
I was holding Muffy for someone, but that someone doesn't have room for her and wants me to give her away.

You need to have dreamie proof if you want Muffy.

good luck finding her a new home! I already have muffy and shes really cool, even better, she chose a perfect place to live.
Again, good luck! :3

I had her and she left me without any warning. ;<
I hope your Muffy finds a good home. <3

I'd love to have her...I don't have any fancy dreamie proof to show of it though..but my Mira is in boxes today and I'd like to replace my only uchi with another uchi, and Muffy has always been one of my favorites.

I can keep you in mind and ask the person who was supposed to get Muffy. I don't know if it's entirely up to me, I just now that they wanted dreamie proof.

I'd love to have her...I don't have any fancy dreamie proof to show of it though..but my Mira is in boxes today and I'd like to replace my only uchi with another uchi, and Muffy has always been one of my favorites.

Okay, u can take him, but please, don't let her go ^^ and not sell/auction her, please.

I would love Muffy, but I need to TT someone out. Is that okay?

EDIT: Nevermind! :3

Last edited:
I would love Muffy, but I need to TT someone out. Is that okay?

EDIT: Nevermind! :3

Mhhm... seeing that u have dreamie proof, I think that u take advantage... So... I've said that the other can take it, but she/he doesn't have dreamie proof, so... WHAT THE HELL I CAN DO? D;

Mhhm... seeing that u have dreamie proof, I think that u take advantage... So... I've said that the other can take it, but she/he doesn't have dreamie proof, so... WHAT THE HELL I CAN DO? D;

Do whatever you feel right.

Last edited:
well im leaving for school now and wont be home till 5pm est so she can have her i guess

Awh well if that trade doesn't work out I could get her within five minutes?

If you still need someone to pick up Muffy, I would love to have her! I don't have dreamie proof (aside from my "about me" page listing her) but I am available to pick her up right now and she would certainly be loved~ (●′ω`●)

Only if you're both comfortable with it! It's really no urgent matter at all, I can hold off and let her go to other Muffy fans who might reply in a few hours once school lets out~ Thanks so much!

I'm back. I really don't care what happens, Deenen can have her, if Gregriii says so.

Last edited:
No, no~! You definitely get priority: Even if Gregriii says it's cool, I want you to have her! You were here waaay before me, haha^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back