Mafia Mountainous Mafia: Camp Mafia - Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
##Vote: Bianca
She's the most inactive person besides me because I just filled, so that doesn't really count, plus she falsely claimed geoni was coming for her even though he sad otherwise in his post, yet even after geoni died, she just turned into a ghost and refused to answer my question. So I'm gonna vote her

##UNVOTE
##Vote:Caterina

Yeah, she hasn't been on much but she just voted me for seemingly no reason and is refusing to talk, so either she was embarrassed of her choice and is trying to cover it up, or she's ust trying to get me out to kill a strong player later

Day Two Final Vote Totals

Damniel: droqen, Betsy, Catharina, Betsy (3)
Koopa: Antonio, Damniel, Bianca (2)
Catharina: Damniel, Koopa, Betsy, Antonio (2)
Bianca: Koopa (0)

##Vote:Antonio
There really isn't any other option for me. I changed my mind on droqen and bestysundrop, and cath seems more confused than mafia laying low and siding with whoever makes sense and protecting herself. While she's still sus and I definitely understand the votes on her, I think I'll wait on her until she proves to be more sus than Antonio, which then I will vote her. As with Antonio, I'm mixed on. He seems town, though the bestysundrop attack did make me raise an eyebrow. I personally think cath and Antonio are a team, with cath either being a confused mafia, or faking it and laying low, and I think it's the first option. If they are a team though, I think the reason Antonio was so mad at bestysundrop for changing her vote back to damienel when cath was going to be eliminated, is because of the same reason I said on the main thread, I have a theory that he is trying to sacrifice cath and get her voted out, then probably kill a more respected and powerful townie like droqen, then vote me out, then win. It's a wierd theory as mafia typically don't try to kill off their teammates, though after recent posts from Antonio, I think he is a good option besides me and cath

Final Vote Count Total: (of the day? of the game? find out in the main thread)

Catharina: Antonio, Betsy, droqen (3)
Antonio: Koopa, Catharina (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back