• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling most series 1 amiibo cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in Eugene! Not quite sure how to transfer the 15tbt though, i see where to do the transaction, i just dont want to mess it up

Alright, i'll start to get him ready! When trading tbt, you go onto the 'about me' part of the person's profile you're giving it to, and then scroll down to bells and click on it. Make sure it says transfer and then type in how much you want to soend and then right a little message if wanted :lemon: when will you be free? please vm or pm me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey can I have Kabuki?

Yep! When will you be free?

okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I get him now pls? sorry I'm impatient.

That's fine! :), but I won't be home until 5pm AEST time tomorrow so from then till like 10pm :)

Last edited:
could I get origional molly please? I'm currently restarting my second town (the one I'd like her to live in) so I might be a while with map resetting, but with some luck it hopefully won't take too long! I can vm you once I've got a map and everything?

update: I've got my map set so lmk when you're on and able to get her ready :)

Last edited:
could I get origional molly please? I'm currently restarting my second town (the one I'd like her to live in) so I might be a while with map resetting, but with some luck it hopefully won't take too long! I can vm you once I've got a map and everything?

update: I've got my map set so lmk when you're on and able to get her ready :)

hi! course you can, i have a bunch of orders to complete first, but i'm free all day tomorrow! so expect her tomorrow! :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have benjamin please ? :) PM me

Hi! yep, course you can, again, i have loads to complete first, but you'll have him by tomorrow!! :lemon:

hi! course you can, i have a bunch of orders to complete first, but i'm free all day tomorrow! so expect her tomorrow! :lemon:

alright ty! I'll be on a lot during the late afternoon/evening (GMT+1), I may be on during the early afternoon, so just lmk when you're ready :)

Any quicker, ive just traded a villager off so i dont want to risk a void

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back