Cycling Moon Cycling Thread v2. [In boxes; Blanche // Moved in; Eunice ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoy how sweet you are, Andel. It's hard to find these days, with so many greedy people around. I absolutely hate it.
But, since I know you're still having a wonderfully relaxing and refreshing night's sleep, I hope in advance that your morning turns out amazing. :3

I'm lurking for any of my dreamies. The one I have already is Rosie, and the ones in my signature with lilies over them are the ones I don't have. Any of them will do, although Lolly is the one I'm mostly searching for. Lolly, Marina, Diana, Chrissy, Francine, Flurry, Pekoe, Marshal, then Molly. In order from NEED to Want.
Thank you so much for being such a nice person, and having such a wonderful and giving personality.

Rocket in boxes.
adopted
-

Shari moved in.

Last edited:
I really don't believe in it because I had Axel, voided him then voided 2 other villagers and got him back? I'm still trying to void other villagers incase

Last edited:
Wolfgang in boxes.
adopted
-

Wart Jr moved in.

Last edited:
I'd love to adopt Wolfgang. Not sure what tier he is, because my phone can't load that villager popularity spoiler in Hound00med's tthread.
So I'll include that special word anyways. Andel ~

I'd love to adopt Wolfgang. Not sure what tier he is, because my phone can't load that villager popularity spoiler in Hound00med's tthread.
So I'll include that special word anyways. Andel ~

He is a tier 2, sounds great :) i'll add you now and open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back