Mochi's Free Sig Shop | ♡ | Closed Temporarily

If you placed an order when this thread was 'closed' lmao, let me know if you'd still like me to make your Sig ^^

Oh shoot, I forgot to tell you all my update info! >.< I'll get back to you soon! Happy Thanksgiving. :D

I come baring a gift, lol~

Inkwell.gif Inkwell splats into battle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm nearly finished with Cece now too, so I'll just drop sprites in here whenever I finish them :) It's super kind of you to do free sigs for people, so the least I could do is deliver the sprites myself. If you think I should redo a sprite or edit one though, please let me know! I'd be happy to oblige!

Here's Cece! Cece.gif Viche.gif Viche too!

Fueki.gif I believe this was the last villager without a Sprite. His name is Fueki, and he is not well known yet. He may be a Japan only villager, and I don't think he's released yet. I thought I'd make him just in case though. And thank you for crediting me, even though it was not necessary.It was very kind of you~

Last edited:
I come baring a gift, lol~

View attachment 189264 Inkwell splats into battle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm nearly finished with Cece now too, so I'll just drop sprites in here whenever I finish them :) It's super kind of you to do free sigs for people, so the least I could do is deliver the sprites myself. If you think I should redo a sprite or edit one though, please let me know! I'd be happy to oblige!

Here's Cece! View attachment 189266 View attachment 189268 Viche too!

View attachment 189277 I believe this was the last villager without a Sprite. His name is Fueki, and he is not well known yet. He may be a Japan only villager, and I don't think he's released yet. I thought I'd make him just in case though. And thank you for crediting me, even though it was not necessary.It was very kind of you~

ahh! How nice of you :) Thank you so much for putting a ton of work into these! They all look great ^^ I can't wait to use them haha

Form

Town Name (arched or straight): Bluebell, Arched
Mayor Name (optional): Lucille
Shape (see next spoiler): Circle
Quote (optional): N/A
Villager/Dreamie Sprites (names under are optional): Beau, Shari, Molly, ?toile, Stitches, Dotty, Bunnie, Grizzly, and Willow! No names under
Obtained Sprite (optional): All obtained, blue pansy
Native Fruit (optional): cherry
Time Zone (optional): N/A
Dream Address (optional): 5E00-000F-8188
Friend Code (optional): N/A
Background Image: http://www.comments-galore.com/import/backgrounds/Stars/white-blue-stars.png
Font and Font Color (see next spoiler): Xiomara Script, Dark Blue
Other: Thank you!

Town Name: Chagrin
Mayor Name: Mercedes
Villagers/Dreamie Sprites: in sig (below) only have flora ;v;
Obtained Sprite: shovel
Quote (optional): na
Friend Code (optional):na
Dream Address (optional):
Time Zone (optional): EST
Font and Font color: light green
Native Fruit (optional): Orange
Other: Could you arange them in a circle? And put the info in the center of the circle?

Town Name (arched or straight): Redwood, Arched.
Mayor Name (optional): Nikki
Shape (see next spoiler): Oval
Quote (optional): None
Villager/Dreamie Sprites (names under are optional): Beau, Marshal, Meringue, Molly, Lolly, Flora, Rosie, Skye, Diana, And Fauna.
Obtained Sprite (optional): Beau, Marshal, And Diana are all obtained! I would like a peach next to each of them please.
Native Fruit (optional): Peach
Friend Code (optional): 3866-8551-4772
Background Image: http://67.media.tumblr.com/7baff9abb6fe37c4d7a6f9767cf6363e/tumblr_nu6idbif2g1ssq9uio1_500.gif
Font and Font Color (see next spoiler): Brock Script
Other: Tysm!!

Town Name (arched or straight):Arched, Alwind
Mayor Name (optional):Flare
Shape (see next spoiler):Cloud
Quote (optional):None
Villager/Dreamie Sprites (names under are optional):Marshal,Bruce,Chrissy,Phoebe,Wolf Link,Stitches,Kid Cat,Francine,Molly,Medli
Obtained Sprite (optional):Marshal Chrissy Francine Stitches and Phoebe are obtained! (A star for a sprite pls.)
Native Fruit (optional):Orange
Time Zone (optional): Eastern Time Zone (UTC 5:00)
Dream Address (optional):etc.
Friend Code (optional):2363-7048-9404
Background Image:http://66.media.tumblr.com/af0027cbb40fd8f8ba770e4249ddc751/tumblr_nl49wfUPFP1u6i8k5o1_400.gif
Font and Font Color (see next spoiler):#4 Wonderland Stars
Other:Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Town Name: Chagrin
Mayor Name: Mercedes
Villagers/Dreamie Sprites: in sig (below) only have flora ;v;
Obtained Sprite: shovel
Quote (optional): na
Friend Code (optional):na
Dream Address (optional):
Time Zone (optional): EST
Font and Font color: light green
Native Fruit (optional): Orange
Other: Could you arange them in a circle? And put the info in the center of the circle?

Transparent like last time? :3

Town Name (arched or straight):Arched
Mayor Name (optional):Flare
Shape (see next spoiler):Cloud
Quote (optional):None
Villager/Dreamie Sprites (names under are optional):Marshal,Bruce,Chrissy,Phoebe,Wolf Link,Stitches,Kid Cat,Francine,Molly,Medli
Obtained Sprite (optional):Marshal Chrissy Francine Stitches and Phoebe are obtained! (A star for a sprite pls.)
Native Fruit (optional):Orange
Time Zone (optional): Eastern Time Zone (UTC 5:00)
Dream Address (optional):etc.
Friend Code (optional):2363-7048-9404
Background Image:http://66.media.tumblr.com/af0027cbb40fd8f8ba770e4249ddc751/tumblr_nl49wfUPFP1u6i8k5o1_400.gif
Font and Font Color (see next spoiler):#4 Wonderland Stars
Other:Thanks! :D

What's is your town's name? (?∀`)

Villager Sig Form

Town Name: Ollestin, Straight
Mayor Name: Thalia
Shape: Rounded Rectangle
Villager/Dreamie Sprites: Apollo Maple Fang Phoebe Roald Rosie Robin Lucky Stitches Marina Lolly
Obtained Sprite: Perfect Peach?
Dream Address: 5B00-001C-19D9
Friend Code: 1478-6839-8935
Background Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/46/9f/fd/469ffdf29086f1f30b6f592d4e0dde85.gif
Font and Font Color: montecarlo, White
Other: Can I have my name and town name next to each other centered on the bottom? I also think the FC should probably be on the top left and the dream address should be underneath that

Can you please maybe just do everything except for villagers right now? I have to choose 1 of those 11 to get rid of because we can only have 10. Thanks in advance! You can take your time since I don't need it anytime soon

Last edited:
Villager Sig Form

Town Name: Ollestin, Straight
Mayor Name: Thalia
Shape: Rounded Rectangle
Villager/Dreamie Sprites: Apollo Maple Fang Phoebe Roald Rosie Robin Lucky Stitches Marina Lolly
Obtained Sprite: Perfect Peach?
Dream Address: 5B00-001C-19D9
Friend Code: 1478-6839-8935
Background Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/46/9f/fd/469ffdf29086f1f30b6f592d4e0dde85.gif
Font and Font Color: montecarlo, White
Other: Can I have my name and town name next to each other centered on the bottom? I also think the FC should probably be on the top left and the dream address should be underneath that

Can you please maybe just do everything except for villagers right now? I have to choose 1 of those 11 to get rid of because we can only have 10. Thanks in advance! You can take your time since I don't need it anytime soon

I start working with the info you gave me and I'll update it when you're sure about your villagers if that sounds good to you. ^^

Would you like the town name and mayor name in a straight line next to each other (example: Ollestin Thalia ) or town name on top and mayor name under that..
(Ollestin
Thalia )

Last edited:
I start working with the info you gave me and I'll update it when you're sure about your villagers if that sounds good to you. ^^

Okay :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like the town name and mayor name in a straight line next to each other (example: Ollestin Thalia ) or town name on top and mayor name under that..
(Ollestin
Thalia )

Im thinking something like

Town : Ollestin (a few spaces) Mayor : Thalia

Last edited:
Back