MMORPGS

LadyAnayumi

Bells
I always seem to post these on EVERY forum I join, only because I'm looking for friends to play with. I don't play much of them anymore, but here's what I have played and am playing.

Fiesta | Playing Regularly |:
LVL 17 Archer - Maron - Apoline

MapleStory | Quit (Unable to get back into it, but lasted quite a while.) |:
LVL 33 Hunter - LadyAnayumi - Scania

GunBound Revolution | Quit (Didn't have time. // Money was hard to make.) |:
Double Metal Axe - Anayumi - Rookie Server

FlyFF | Quit (Rather repetitive, and got boring after too long.) |:
LVL 13 Vagrant - Anayumi - Mushpoie

RuneScape | Quit (Boring... Period.) |:
LVL 35 Water Mage - LadyAnayumi - Server 15

Guild Wars | Quit (Nothing you can really do after LVL 20...) |:
LVL 20 Archer - LadyAnayumi - Prophecies
LVL 20 Ninja - MistressAnayumi - Factions

Yea, nothing much I really play these days.
Anyone play any MMORPGS???

I have never even tried an MMORPG... Honestly, I probably never will. If Grandia Online ever comes out, I might give it a try.

I have tried guildwars, never got too far. I have played Lord of the Rings online but my account is now deleted. Played that more when it was free for me...

and yeah MMos haven't been too much of my thing, I might try a new one if it is free and better than say guild wars. Lord of the Rings was great but I just don't want to pay monthly. The graphics were awesome.

One sec please. *Sets up anti-flame wall around self*

I play Runescape. And I have to disagree with you, it's not boring. If you're willing to pay the $5 a month being a member is awesome, there are a lot of fun new skills and minigames.

;)

JJH0369 said:

I play Runescape. And I have to disagree with you, it's not boring. If you're willing to pay the $5 a month being a member is awesome, there are a lot of fun new skills and minigames.

;)
High-five, mah homedog.
And let me borrow shield D:

dragonflamez said:
JJH0369 said:

;)
High-five, mah homedog.
And let me borrow shield D:
Wait you play? I'm not alone. :lol:

And that will be $5.

Back