• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Auction Mitzi the Simanese cat

Bluebirds

Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
Feedback
96.6% (55) +
Is for sale or trade, will trade with dreamies and will except other offers- I also except bells
I already have an offer for her but she isn't online so if she isn't on in a hour or so I'll have to take your offers ^^

ooh now i'm getting interested :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you throw in any sets- any extra bells?

Could throw in a few items from the Sweets Set, and Rococo set <3

Molly is in my brothers town so you go there pick her up, I make room and go give the bells and sets c:

Ok i'll take your offer ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Give me your bro's FC
and do you have space?

I ugg... is that all you got?- who are the other villagers?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Twilight XC

I'm so sorry but I have lost Erik! You can have anyone else from my town and 3 million bells instead, I skipped to much and lost him, so very sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please could I have Mitzi I've wanted her for so very long :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have got Poppy a really cute squirrel (she's in my sig) you could have her if you like.

Back