• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Missing Olivia :l

tealseer

Olivia's #1 fan
Bells
I've made no progress with cycling Olivia because I'm dumb and I get attached to everyone but I just came across Tiffany the bunny and she looks just like Olivia does anyone else see this?

Yup :/ ill never be able to cycle 16 to get Rolf back, ive found it hard to agree to let 2 move, so i can move Molly/Octavian over, so ive accepted it will never happen

Yup :/ ill never be able to cycle 16 to get Rolf back, ive found it hard to agree to let 2 move, so i can move Molly/Octavian over, so ive accepted it will never happen
Man it sucks doesn't it? Maybe one day you'll get him back? (I think we should adopt villagers we don't like that way well be able to cycle easily XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah she does resemble Olivia a bit XD. My sister has Tiffany and she love her <3

Right?? They have the same colors! Your sister is lucky I want Tiffany :p

not really, they just have the same eyeshadow. kitty looks just like olivia just with a different color scheme imo

not really, they just have the same eyeshadow. kitty looks just like olivia just with a different color scheme imo

True but not only the same eyeshadow they're both have white fur with purple "gloves"

EDIT; My bad not purple gloves but you know what I mean. I don't know I think they both have similar designs ^^

Last edited:
Awh they look like they would be good friends

Last edited:
Back