• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Minimum tiles distance towards inclines before we can plant trees?

Sinistrum

Bells
Dear community,

it would be great, if someone could please help me with the following issue.

How many tiles do we have to keep free from inclines until we can plant a tree?

With this, I mean the following.
Consider this picture, please.
1. In the South of the incline, there are two weeds - Could you replace the second weed with a tree already (okay, in this specific setting, for sure we could not, due to the river, but I guess you know what I mean: If there were no river)? Or would we have to go even one more to the South (I assume, we cannot go any closer)?
2. In the West, there is an apple tree - I assume, you could not place it any closer?
If this were true, this would quasi suggest that we would need to leave a "ring" with one tile width around the incline before we can plant trees.

It would be great if someone could share her/his knowledge on this.

Yours sincerely,
Sinistrum

Back