Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

I'm not sure about that. In almost all games with framers (if this game even has one), when people are framed they come back mafia goon.. You wouldn't have come back as bad elsa, you would've came up as mafia goon.

Mafia goon what name role name would it be in this theme? Heck bad elsa could be the godfather or something bigger than a mafia goon

Mafia goon what name role name would it be in this theme? Heck bad elsa could be the godfather or something bigger than a mafia goon

Idk what Bad Elsa is, Yui never specified. Maybe the role is literally called Bad Elsa. But if you had come up as goon then we would've trusted you, because we would've thought it was a framer. Why? Because we already had a goon die, and I don't think there are 2 goons in this game. But you came back as Bad Elsa. So.

We're not falling for it, scum.

And you are going to believe Yui? Okay Explain me this watcher why did you tell Oath that I had contact with Lauren the night she was killed? I have confirmed oath my role and as a townie that has no ability. You on the other hand are miss leading us for that I believe you are the scum here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're really desperate, aren't you?

and you are desperate to vote me without giving reason and that was before yui come in with such claim

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk what Bad Elsa is, Yui never specified. Maybe the role is literally called Bad Elsa. But if you had come up as goon then we would've trusted you, because we would've thought it was a framer. Why? Because we already had a goon die, and I don't think there are 2 goons in this game. But you came back as Bad Elsa. So.

I don't think there can be another goon. There is probably 2 with an ability or something but I am 100% that I am a townie

And you are going to believe Yui? Okay Explain me this watcher why did you tell Oath that I had contact with Lauren the night she was killed? I have confirmed oath my role and as a townie that has no ability. You on the other hand are miss leading us for that I believe you are the scum here.

"And you are going to believe Yui?" ~ Well yeah. I am the DT who busted Moron and proved that Oath was the Jack. Why shouldn't town trust me?

Oh and yes, I am openly declaring it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All the pm says is that Nikki is bad Elsa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and you are desperate to vote me without giving reason and that was before yui come in with such claim

I've been in contact with Oath.
It's true that you claimed townie, but we have a detective investigating you. THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU WERE FRAMED.

I voted after Yui posted. Get your times right.

ALSO:
Gingersnap claimed bodyguard, and was supposed to protect oath2order. If they WERE the bodyguard, they would be dead. I think this is important, because they either didn't protect him, or they lied about their role.

Okay DT, but I am being framed here.

Have you not listened to us? When people are framed they come back mafia goon. In every game, that's how it works. And sometimes there aren't even framers. You would've come back as mafia goon if you were framed, not bad elsa.

I keep checking the msg noodle send me I am not crazy nor blind it legitimately says Iceman (townie) so there has to be a framer or something because there is no way that I am BAD ELSA.

Geez You are killing another townie! Think about it if I was an actual mafia which I never have been in all the games I have played (except being cult on mean girls) Do you think I'll be defending myself like this? It is for sure that everyone will believe the DT and I would have given up, but I know that I have green blood and I am not gonna sit here and let you guys lynch me like this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg If I am lynch, I need to prepare a really good "I told you so" gif

Geez You are killing another townie! Think about it if I was an actual mafia which I never have been in all the games I have played (except being cult on mean girls) Do you think I'll be defending myself like this? It is for sure that everyone will believe the DT and I would have given up, but I know that I have green blood and I am not gonna sit here and let you guys lynch me like this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg If I am lynch, I need to prepare a really good "I told you so" gif
You came back from inspection as Bad Elsa, my love. That means no idiot WOULDN'T lynch you as confirmed mafia. Lynching my twin will not kill me, meaning you will die and I will stay alive as confirmed det.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reread my dear. Bad Elsa is my TWIN and I've made it apparent.

And when the day post comes. You are all going to be the idiots, my love.
That's fine but a confirmed det that I've worked with since D1 inspected you and received Bad Elsa. If they are wrong then we know who to lynch D4! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant role wise.
Definitely not a goon. :) Elsa is a definite higher-up in the game I'd assume with Hans.

That's fine but a confirmed det that I've worked with since D1 inspected you and received Bad Elsa. If they are wrong then we know who to lynch D4! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Definitely not a goon. :) Elsa is a definite higher-up in the game I'd assume with Hans.

And townies # decrease more because night kills since we have no doctors.

I believe atm since you are good elsa who is a DT, don't you think bad elsa would be a mafia DT, if that exists

^^ Aerious has even said it. Thanks to TSUNDERE saying who was being inspected its obvious that the framer was going to frame me!
Honey, shut up. No one "framed" you (and I honestly doubt a framer is in this game) if you came back as Bad Elsa. Your desperation doesn't made get reports null and void.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And townies # decrease more because night kills since we have no doctors.

I believe atm since you are good elsa who is a DT, don't you think bad elsa would be a mafia DT, if that exists
Stop. Your desperation isn't getting you anywhere.

Back