Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

Playing based on things that happened in a previous game is playing foolishly. They thought Sid was another Jellofish and look where that got us: one less townie. The only thing you should carry over from previous games is remembering people's playstyles.

okay hello friends i have now read over the entire 43 pages and am completely caught up and filled in. i can't believe how much i missed. i thought that i could check in on day two and not miss a whole lot but I GUESS i was wrong rofl.

after reading everything, the major things that stuck out to me were aerious's posts. it's very possible, at least from what i can see, that aerious could be the bad elsa herself and is claiming good elsa because she knew the real good elsa, especially if it IS a detective role, would be smart enough not to roleclaim on day one. she keeps saying she always roleclaims early in mafia but i think there might be more to it, and i'm not entirely convinced she's not mafia. at all.

okay hello friends i have now read over the entire 43 pages and am completely caught up and filled in. i can't believe how much i missed. i thought that i could check in on day two and not miss a whole lot but I GUESS i was wrong rofl.

after reading everything, the major things that stuck out to me were aerious's posts. it's very possible, at least from what i can see, that aerious could be the bad elsa herself and is claiming good elsa because she knew the real good elsa, especially if it IS a detective role, would be smart enough not to roleclaim on day one. she keeps saying she always roleclaims early in mafia but i think there might be more to it, and i'm not entirely convinced she's not mafia. at all.

But wouldn't the good elsa say something about it?

But wouldn't the good elsa say something about it?

not without outing themselves as the real detective. plus, anyone else claiming elsa at this point will look just as scummy since we already have two elsa claims.

Playing based on things that happened in a previous game is playing foolishly. They thought Sid was another Jellofish and look where that got us: one less townie. The only thing you should carry over from previous games is remembering people's playstyles.

Uhm, if you were paying attention at all we all decided Sid was innocent, but because all of us procrastinated Day, we only had thirty minutes to get votes off of Sid and onto someone else. First, we decided to go with No Lynch, but then we just decided to lynch someone and why not Purpl.

And seriously, don't decide to trust one person's take on the Purpl lynch especially since she didn't even vote for Purpl. Come on, I know your name is Moron, but don't live up to it, mkay?

We decided to go for Purpl because he said he was going to be away for a little bit cause he was going shopping. Then for the next hour or so he was chatting in the IRC and DJ Party quite frequently too. Not to mention he was never really all too active or contributive and was one of the players that jumped on the Sid bandwagon as it was picking up speed.

Uhm, if you were paying attention at all we all decided Sid was innocent, but because all of us procrastinated Day, we only had thirty minutes to get votes off of Sid and onto someone else. First, we decided to go with No Lynch, but then we just decided to lynch someone and why not Purpl.

And seriously, don't decide to trust one person's take on the Purpl lynch especially since she didn't even vote for Purpl. Come on, I know your name is Moron, but don't live up to it, mkay?

We decided to go for Purpl because he said he was going to be away for a little bit cause he was going shopping. Then for the next hour or so he was chatting in the IRC and DJ Party quite frequently too. Not to mention he was never really all too active or contributive and was one of the players that jumped on the Sid bandwagon as it was picking up speed.

Not being active or contributive is valid when it comes to the game we're actually playing, but what somebody does outside of it only tells something about their behavior. You can lie about one thing and not another.

I'm interested in reading what Purpl has to say, nevertheless.

Not being active or contributive is valid when it comes to the game we're actually playing, but what somebody does outside of it only tells something about their behavior. You can lie about one thing and not another.

I'm interested in reading what Purpl has to say, nevertheless.

He gave a false reason as to why he can't post. He actually could post, but lied and said he couldn't.

He gave a false reason as to why he can't post. He actually could post, but lied and said he couldn't.

This raises a red flag for me. I wanna see what he says, I'm intrigued. I may vote for him if he doesn't make a proper defense.
I thought you guys were gonna lynch him because of MG Mafia, lol.

This raises a red flag for me. I wanna see what he says, I'm intrigued. I may vote for him if he doesn't make a proper defense.
I thought you guys were gonna lynch him because of MG Mafia, lol.

Oh god no. I mean, maybe that played a part in my subconscious with picking Purpl.

to be fair though like sometimes you just don't wanna play mafia though. maybe he made up an excuse because he wanted to do something else? i totally get that. but then again, lying at all in mafia is pretty scummy so there really might be something to the purpl accusations.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that being said i do think he should definitely come defend himself since we all know he's been online today

Back