• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

MIMI spring sale NOMORE!

mimixox27 said:
Um, MattyofAlbion
You don't no me! you have know right, If you must know I have a learning disabilaty!
I am Not happy about tha! acting your age has nothing to to with if i can spell or not!
Maybe you need to Respect people!!

I'm a very far person and I repecet everyone Even if they are like you!

TTYN!
wow, u copied your PM and faking a learning deficit...real low...
you spell respect correctly in your comments so...

your disrespectful! I wanted tou to read it! I did do anything to you! Just cuz I am a bad speller! thats low!

mimixox27 said:
Titanis Walleri said:
I will buy the whole regal set and all your fruit except oranges for a total of 34K.
OK
Titanis Walleri
SOLD the whole regal set!

Thank you!!!
Umm.. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but you just said that 3 minutes ago. xD

Sarah! said:
mimixox27 said:
Titanis Walleri said:
I will buy the whole regal set and all your fruit except oranges for a total of 34K.
OK
Titanis Walleri
SOLD the whole regal set!

Thank you!!!
Umm.. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but you just said that 3 minutes ago. xD
you said what??? Cuz you didnt post or i don't see it!

Back