• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Millions of IGB/rare items for TBT!😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! I'll send the tbt when my gates are open! Excuse the mess, I'm splitting items between me and my sister.
Edit: Your reply to somebody else confused me lol (Thought the reply was towards me haha)

I have your items ready I will add you. What is your friend code.

Sorry! I removed it from my sidebar for some half asleep reason. It's 0233-2142-9272.

I have to go! Sorry! Could you reserve the items please? I'll be back in a few hours ^^

I have to go! Sorry! Could you reserve the items please? I'll be back in a few hours ^^

I will try. Let me know when you're online again. I will save them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! ^^ Thank you~

Hello. I am ready for you. I will add you. Please open your gates. When I'm there send the tbt before I leave. Thank you

50 bells for 10mil IGB?

Hello. I finished a trade. So you are next in line~! I am adding you now. Let me know when your gates are opened. Thanks

PS can you reopen your gate it's not showing up for me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back