• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling midnas mask, im new need bells

n3izhere

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi i would like to sell my midnas mask i pulled for some bells. Can i get some offers?

Does noone want this? I thought it was rare... :(

With all the new inventory that just came out with the update it's really not anymore.
I have gotten quite a few of them with little problem. Its not like a rare set or a regional exclusive DLC. Those things are considered rare. Perhaps when the game first came out it might have been rare but its been 4 years since the game came out.

Later on today if you will be around I can give you a couple million free of charge. However if your looking for TBT bells can't really help you there and even if you do sell it the most TBT you get would get would be 2-5 TBT and possibly at the most maybe 25k if that.
Let me know if you will be interested and around later.

With all the new inventory that just came out with the update it's really not anymore.
I have gotten quite a few of them with little problem. Its not like a rare set or a regional exclusive DLC. Those things are considered rare. Perhaps when the game first came out it might have been rare but its been 4 years since the game came out.

Later on today if you will be around I can give you a couple million free of charge. However if your looking for TBT bells can't really help you there and even if you do sell it the most TBT you get would get would be 2-5 TBT and possibly at the most maybe 25k if that.
Let me know if you will be interested and around later.

Hi, thank you for the reply. I just got into this game for my gf. She collects the amiibo cards. Do you think the same thing will happen to them. Were they fall out of value?

Hi, thank you for the reply. I just got into this game for my gf. She collects the amiibo cards. Do you think the same thing will happen to them. Were they fall out of value?

Not for awhile unless they come out with something majorly bigger and better then this new update. I suspect that this will probably be our tide over for the next year or two until they do come out with a new c
Game. Especially since its not just the new cards but just the whole update in general renewed a heck of a lot of peoples interest in a game that is 4 years old. It certainly did for me. Also these cards are just so different then the other previous series of amiibo cards. One being that the first 6 are the special new villagers with all that rare content that until two weeks ago you couldn't find a seller for them outside of the UK and Japan. They are still hard to come by and expensive but worth the hastle.

I don't need another of those masks, unfortunately those fortune cookie items really add when you can get up to 2 per game day amd you've been playing since launch.

HMCaprica is offering to gift you bells, so that should be a big help for you. I have a range of items, garden supplies, and flowers - if you're after anything in particular I can lay my hands on then I can probably give it to you. Just let me know :)

Yes I have 5 game carts so have tons of bells and a 100% complete inventory on 2 carts so really have no need for the bells. The two with 100% inventory are my first two I got shortly after it's launch. I did have 7 but one was lost somewhere in my houae just have no clue where and the other was my son's. I was using it for a long while but after the update he wanted it back lol.

I can give you 5-7 million bells and also if you need any landscaping stuff from tools, bushes, every type of flower both hybrid and regular, tons of mushrooms(just don't have the one that is buried in the ground) clovers Jacob ladders or both tree saplings I can give you at least starter pairs of everything. Also need my newest town cleaned a little and have tons of assessed fossils and gyroids that I give out for free. Just let me know what you would need and we can trade later today if you like.

Back