Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

js Cap and Harry are friends too. I'm pretty sure cap is scum. After I die please keep an eye on her.
I probably would have not voted for you if you actually defended yourself. You make a good point though (that's if you flip Town though).

Hopefully, Sataric's plan works, wasted KP is always a good thing. Along as there's no CC to Doctor, I believe Sataric is telling the truth about his claim

Okay well crystal summed up why I'm choosing ryan, him crazy gamer and alise haven't really posted much yet, even though they're active around the forums/irc
js Cap and Harry are friends too. I'm pretty sure cap is scum. After I die please keep an eye on her.

but a lot of people here are friends with him, like we don't really talk that much

Oh, RIP Crystal. It's a bit more disappointing how she didn't really defend herself.

sorry guys. Yesterday I was sick and I had some family stuff. I hope town will win for me.

ok so Dad and Crystal were partners. They were both town. so if your part of town i wouldn't trust my partner. there is only 1 all town partnership out there. I'm voting for my partner when day comes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feloreena and Elise are partners
Sataric and Harry are partners
Ryan88 and Natty are partners
Berrypop and BlueLeaf are partners
Crazy-Gamer and Capella are partners

partner list.

so

ok so Dad and Crystal were partners. They were both town. so if your part of town i wouldn't trust my partner. there is only 1 all town partnership out there. I'm voting for my partner when day comes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

partner list.

so

Yeah this has already been said so yeah idk if you're mafia and trying to seem more town like or if you just felt like saying it but this kinds seems more mafia orientated to me especially since this is your first time lol sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

partner list.

so

So now everyone should vote for their partners so mafia can hide?

Yeah this has already been said so yeah idk if you're mafia and trying to seem more town like or if you just felt like saying it but this kinds seems more mafia orientated to me especially since this is your first time lol sorry

this was said? i didn't see it.

Ryan is right to some extent though - Me and Harry are both Town (Since I am the Doctor and I healed him - And he got targeted by Mafia - Therefore he must be legit!) so there is only one other pair out there that is also both good guys. That means that if you're town, your partner is 75% likely to be Mafia. Be very very cautious!

That doesn't mean that you should blindly vote for them because that will get us nowhere, but let's have a quick look at which person out of each pair seems most suspicious and vote for those people. For me, that would be:

Feloreena and Elise - Both slightly suspicious.
Sataric and Harry - Cleared.
Ryan88 and Natty - Ryan seems slightly more suspicious than Natty.
Berrypop and BlueLeaf - BerryPop seems SIGNIFICANTLY more suspicious.
Crazy-Gamer and Capella - They both seem somewhat suspicious which makes it hard to judge.

Would there be 2 more Town partnerships, or am I just doing the math wrong?

Would there be 2 more Town partnerships, or am I just doing the math wrong?

Yes there's two all town partnerships left.

Three scum are obviously with three town so that means there'd be three town with three town.

Ryan is right to some extent though - Me and Harry are both Town (Since I am the Doctor and I healed him - And he got targeted by Mafia - Therefore he must be legit!) so there is only one other pair out there that is also both good guys. That means that if you're town, your partner is 75% likely to be Mafia. Be very very cautious!

That doesn't mean that you should blindly vote for them because that will get us nowhere, but let's have a quick look at which person out of each pair seems most suspicious and vote for those people. For me, that would be:

Feloreena and Elise - Both slightly suspicious.
Sataric and Harry - Cleared.
Ryan88 and Natty - Ryan seems slightly more suspicious than Natty.
Berrypop and BlueLeaf - BerryPop seems SIGNIFICANTLY more suspicious.
Crazy-Gamer and Capella - They both seem somewhat suspicious which makes it hard to judge.
Berrypop never posts. I do post a little but berrypop only votes.

Back