Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

Oh. Well, yes. But I did kind of skim through it because it seemed quite basic. I'll read it again more carefully.
(The first time I was corrected though, when I said that Mafia Goons would be paired up with Townies, that's actually what the OP said but Tsundere fixed that and it was just a type-o.)
sorry :( it was a typo tho i meant to say town lol

Oh, I don't know, because a Doctor maybe protected someone? There's always the chance the Doc worked their magic, in that case I say good job to you, Doctor!

Oh, duh.
(WHY MEMORY WHY WONT YOU WORK WHEN YOU NEED TO!?!?!?!??!)

So the mafia doesn't know eachother. What if 2 mafia members went after dad?

I'm mostly suspicious of Cap. When she is scum she is quiet, which she is this game. Also Dad[/B was killed which I suspect Cap did since they are friends. Mafia usually kills friends more than better players. I'm surprised that none of our good players died (knock on wood) If no one else comes up I'd be willing to vote for Cap.

Okay well it's kind of sus that BerryPop is the other partner left, but there is three partnerships of two towns so it's hard to tell. I don't really have opinions about anyone else right now~

Okay well it's kind of sus that BerryPop is the other partner left, but there is three partnerships of two towns so it's hard to tell. I don't really have opinions about anyone else right now~

Pretty sure that BerryPop is partnered with BlueLeaf. Dad was paired with Crystal.

Pretty sure that BerryPop is partnered with BlueLeaf. Dad was paired with Crystal.

Oh ****, lol. That completely masks me more suspicious of Crystal because she's the partner of dad, and she's trying to make Cap look suspicious. Wow

Sorry I've been playing way too much IRC mafia so my brains kinda fried

Rip dad

I'm mostly suspicious of Cap. When she is scum she is quiet, which she is this game. Also Dad[/B was killed which I suspect Cap did since they are friends. Mafia usually kills friends more than better players. I'm surprised that none of our good players died (knock on wood) If no one else comes up I'd be willing to vote for Cap.

Since when did mafia kill friends over better players, and dad's was one of the best players here. no my playstyle has been consistent for all the games I've played so far, basic one liners (tryna change).
In portal (town) I survived the whole game and I only had 25 posts :p
In on the run (mafia) I made it to day 2 and had 26 posts

Rip dad

Since when did mafia kill friends over better players, and dad's was one of the best players here. no my playstyle has been consistent for all the games I've played so far, basic one liners (tryna change).
I know you killed my dad, just own up to it!

The one who killed Dad
Should feel very bad

Goodbye. ;_;

Yes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suggest everyone that has a partner talk to each other about suspicious and what they think of certain players of the game. But do not trust fully, because you can never know if there scum. Before he died, dad said you should try to reaction test your partner.....pls don't quote if you do your Scum...

So Crystal is not cleared as town in any way from Dad's death since a townie died. Crystal's posts after Dad's death are really weird compared to how she was on Night 0. Dad said he didn't trust you in any way, and now you're really upset he's dead and trying to frame someone for it right away? If he didn't trust you I really doubt there was much talking going on in your quicktopic regardless.

I am going to assume that the doctor chose a good target (for the missing death), as there's no way mafia would not use their KP since I guess it will drop if they lose a player. Doctor - don't reveal yourself, but you can assume the person you protected is town. If it's your partner then use your quicktopic to your advantage there (you still don't have to reveal your role there, just trust the other person).

I also notice ryan88 posting a lot elsewhere when the Day Post went up, and was conveniently avoiding this thread.

So Crystal is not cleared as town in any way from Dad's death since a townie died. Crystal's posts after Dad's death are really weird compared to how she was on Night 0. Dad said he didn't trust you in any way, and now you're really upset he's dead and trying to frame someone for it right away? If he didn't trust you I really doubt there was much talking going on in your quicktopic regardless.

I am going to assume that the doctor chose a good target (for the missing death), as there's no way mafia would not use their KP since I guess it will drop if they lose a player. Doctor - don't reveal yourself, but you can assume the person you protected is town. If it's your partner then use your quicktopic to your advantage there (you still don't have to reveal your role there, just trust the other person).

I also notice ryan88 posting a lot elsewhere when the Day Post went up, and was conveniently avoiding this thread.

No. The day post was at 10:30 and I went to sleep.

Rip dad

imo this post sounds kind of like justification for killing Dad. lol
RIP Dad :(

however I also agree with Feloreena. Crystal seems more jumpy and quick to get to blame someone for Dad's death and it just seems weird. inb4 guilty conscience

I have a really bad headache and will head to bed - I might not be around as day ends. Therefore I will ##Vote: Capella now, but I am far from certain that they are scum. They do seem the most suspicious right now though, but I hope that by placing this early vote we can at least analyze who mindlessly bandwagons and what Capella has to say to defend themselves. I am also suspicious of Crystal and of Natty. (The second mentioned is just a gut feeling) - And possibly of BlueLeaf for suggesting the no lynch route which seems much to dangerous to be worthwhile in my opinion.

Back