• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

Who are the sks in ur opinion? To seal my idea on lynching u

One is in thomas/chick, leaning towards thomas because all he does is post dumb stuff like above ^^ and is oblivious tbh.
The other I would say is either you or Dolby. ITYW clearly has no agenda whatsoever and all his posts feel uncalculated/unhinged

Guess only way for everyone else believing it is for me to get lynched, which seems it has a good chance of happening.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd quote my pm, but I'd get modkilled, so…

- - - Post Merge - - -

This may be my first game, but I'm hella good at strategizing.

DID YOU SERIOUSLY NOT READ A WORD HERE EITHER

CHICKS NOT ADVANCED ENOUGH TO PURPOSELY NOT PULL OFF A KILL, BUT MADE APOINT TO SEND IN THE KILL EXTREMELY EARLY LAST TIME SHE WAS SCUM. THIS ISNT EVEN ABOUT THE OTHER TOWNSLIP

Now granted, chick could be the other SK, but if you're going to continue to insist that she is more likely than Thomas, Idk.

Just posted twice saying it's between chick and Thomas. It more likely thomas. Does your reasoning clear chick? No, no it doesn't because you can't sit here and say 100% that chick did the same thing. They are still so new and varaiable for their play. Validating based on crap like that rather than actual post analysis is just what you do to convince people to go along with whatever the heck you want to do.

Just posted twice saying it's between chick and Thomas. It more likely thomas. Does your reasoning clear chick? No, no it doesn't because you can't sit here and say 100% that chick did the same thing. They are still so new and varaiable for their play. Validating based on crap like that rather than actual post analysis is just what you do to convince people to go along with whatever the heck you want to do.

Then what caused you to change your mind from "I feel like Chick is more likely to forget about that"

I mean I will give your theory some credit since homeboy's posts are just terrible and gives me absolute zero in townleaning him. And like I said I'm just keeping myself alive rn

I mean I will give your theory some credit since homeboy's posts are just terrible and gives me absolute zero in townleaning him. And like I said I'm just keeping myself alive rn

Yeah, I will agree that 442 and 444 are scummy as heck. Somebody do the maf on if switching to Thomas is possible right now. Prob Thomas/Toads still

- - - Post Merge - - -

*math

I thinks it's 2 on me and 2 on thomas. Waffles can vote thomas to stay it off me though, plz do

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's like a 1% chance thomas is town

Dun worry, it's all according to plan. Either I'm lynched, or a chance of getting the sk. If I do die, I can help from bts. Always watchin'.

I thinks it's 2 on me and 2 on thomas. Waffles can vote thomas to stay it off me though, plz do

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's like a 1% chance thomas is town

Waffles u have the control choose which scum should die today :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dun worry, it's all according to plan. Either I'm lynched, or a chance of getting the sk. If I do die, I can help from bts. Always watchin'.

'Preciate it, brother

Why are you going to die? Also RIP, chick is gonna get modkilled

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are you going to die? Also RIP, chick is gonna get modkilled

Disregard this, I thought waffles posted this

Eh RIP me I guess, I'm terrible at hunting for SK

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's 2/2 waffles unvoted.... and no new votes since last vote count posted

Also watch who changes their vote at the last second to me. That's gonna be telling as well

As I'm the only voter for you, and I want someone to be lynched today wether sk or not, I'm changing to toads. Rest in piss… forever miss.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry man. It's for the greater good.

Back