March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (40) +
Giving away Merengue!
House is original
Ends Friday at 5:00PM EST (If you're confused, click here)
merengue_by_thesoundoffreedom-d6mew9t.png

RULES:
You can enter once every hour
Be kind to everyone
Please don't spam after giveaway ends <3

Good luck to everyone!
Pssssssst... Digitally draw/doodle my mayor for 10 bonus entries (ref page on profile)

Last edited:
Well I was thinking of entering, but I noticed Kirindrake has Merengue listed as a Dream Villager, so I won't enter, but you could enter her again in my place. Also, I noticed you have Pango in your profile pic and listed as a dream villager and she is in boxes in my town if you still want or need her! She's free of course and she's not original so just PM/VM or leave me a message here!

Edit: Kirindrake I hope it wasn't to forward of me to assume you're a girl. If you're not I apologize!

Last edited:
Well I was thinking of entering, but I noticed Kirindrake has Merengue listed as a Dream Villager, so I won't enter, but you could enter her again in my place. Also, I noticed you have Pango in your profile pic and listed as a dream villager and she is in boxes in my town if you still want or need her! She's free of course and she's not original so just PM/VM or leave me a message here!

Edit: Kirindrake I hope it wasn't to forward of me to assume you're a girl. If you're not I apologize!

I have her, thank you very much though! And yes, I'll count this as another entry for them c:

Oh, Danoa, thank you! ;u; Yes, I am indeed a female, no worries! <3

I'd like to add another entry for Kirindrake, if that's allowed!

Thank you pillow UwU That's kind of you!

idk exactly how many entries I have now but... lol... Another entry!

Back