• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Selling Merengue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Pansy
Red Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Feedback
100% (95) +
She isn't really original, her shirt is different and her house has changed quite a bit, but not much. I'll see what you have to offer and we can negotiate from there :) I would like to see dreamie proof because she deserves a good home ^-^ (hopefully one better than my town) she's moving the 31st and I will TT her into boxes if you offer to get her please be able to pick her up Today please and thank you :)
image.jpg

I don't have dreamie proof so I understand if you don't want to give her to me, but I really want both Bob and Merengue and I'd be willing to give all my my TBT and some in game bells for her.

Last edited:
Well I have no plans to sell if I get her, I was looking for her before but most people wanted TBT for her and I spent mine on Octavian. I can offer the same 2 mil bells for her or more!

Edit: Posted kinda late o; I can offer more IGB but that's all I can give for her.

Last edited:
Whyulaffing could you do 5 mil? Sorry victor but if they can do 5 I'll trade with them instead since they seem to really want her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back