• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Merengue the Normal Rhino (adopted)!

Tin

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Bells
Feedback
100% (102) +
She should be all original except for her shirt...she decided my design was better to wear so ?\_(ツ)_/?.

Starting bid: 1 M
Minimum increase: 1 M
Buyout: 20 M

Auction ends Saturday 15th at 3:30 PM Central Standard Time.
The auction is also being held on reddit.

Good luck!

tumblr_mrd1jkyZpQ1swv1eco1_500.png

Last edited:
I'll bid 2mil since the person on reddit started with 1mil. c:

/Noting: I already own Merengue, but she's with a friend so I'll just probably get this Merengue if I win and give-away the other Merengue my friend is holding for me/

Last edited:
3mil ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 mil is the highest I can go, ;__; flying_cat on reddit out bid me :c

I'll bid 2mil since the person on reddit started with 1mil. c:

/Noting: I already own Merengue, but she's with a friend so I'll just probably get this Merengue if I win and give-away the other Merengue my friend is holding for me/

Haha, that'd be nice of you.
flying cat bidded 3 M too lol. I'm sorry for using two sites...zzz

Ahh ^ ^.
This auction doesn't end until like 13 hours later so everyone can take their time.
I'll be asleep soon so I hope both threads make progress by the time I wake up.

Offer retracted, ended up getting her from my campsite, sorry. @_@

Last edited:
I forgot to mention she started copying my Molly's and Flurry's catchphrases too, so I hope you don't mind.
(Forgot because I didn't really talk to her.)

My gates are opened! ^ ^
Do you want to exchange by retail or dropping?

I forgot to mention she started copying my Molly's and Flurry's catchphrases too, so I hope you don't mind.
(Forgot because I didn't really talk to her.)

My gates are opened! ^ ^
Do you want to exchange by retail or dropping?

Dropping, even though it may take a while.. hope you dont mind lol.
I'm not really familiar with retail method.

Dropping, even though it may take a while.. hope you dont mind lol.
I'm not really familiar with retail method.
That's fine. It's when I have random junk up in the retail shop for you to buy at 999k each (or at a less ugly number), and you'd keep buying them until it adds up to the buyout price.

Back