Bells
Switch
2613-1165-7911
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (139) +
So Merengue pinged me to leave and it's time for her to find a new home! Everything is original except her shirt, which can be changed easliy. She isn't moving until the 25th but I need to TT her to boxes because in my cycling town, I'm moving Kiki over to take her place and she already pinged me so the sooner the better. Also I need to get back to cycling so Kiki need to go :) this isn't an auction, but when I find an offer I like, then I will accept. I'm not interested in villagers, but bells, sets, DLC, or hybrids will do. I would be home until late like 11pm- 12am est so hopefully I find an offer that works. I'll try to check this thread out periodically but I can't promise anything. Most likely tomorrow I'll pick an offer so good luck!!

sorry that this is long >.<

Last edited:
I can give you 6 million bells, with 10 full baskets of perfect apples, 2 blue roses, 2 black roses, 2 gold roses, 2 orange cosmos, 2 pink cosmos,2 black lillies, 2 orange lilles.

I can give you 6 million bells, with 10 full baskets of perfect apples, 2 blue roses, 2 black roses, 2 gold roses, 2 orange cosmos, 2 pink cosmos,2 black lillies, 2 orange lilles.

If you can get her now, then sure. I really just want her out got Kiki lol :) I need to TT to her date though

Also did you ever get Erik? He's in my brothers town if you want him when he pings?

Last edited:
Oh I just realized YOU started this thread, my friend haha, opps, I'm that message I sent you I was scammed with merengue and erik never came the person never responded. Yes I can do the trade. I need to walk to my coffee shop cuz my wifi is iffy here. I would love it if you could give me erik from your brothers town.It would mean the world to me~!

Sure thing! Will this be fast because I have until 1pm est and I need to scram off somewhere, so that's in like 40 mins?

I can dothis right now, I need to walk down to my nearest mcdonalds for the wifi. It will take me 5 minutes to get there. I'm headed out now.

Not a problem :) I'll get her in boxes now then

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added and opening gate so come when ready. I dont know where you can put the hybrids but I'll figure it out lol. My town is full of flowers so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back