Shop ♡Merch-A-Roni (Updated)♡<(^~^<)

So sorry for the late reply! But cool tysm! Could I possibly do so tomorrow? I used my characters three item limit today (and my other ones don't have enough coupons xP)

Alright just pm or vm me when your ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I order the dachshund ornament for 4 TBT?

Sure! Wanna do pick up or drop off?

May I visit Dobie's RV, please?

Oh i didn't see this but sure you can!

Can you vm when your ready cause i might forget xd

Last edited:
Bump?

Hi! If you're still online may I buy the nintendo block item and visit timmy/tommy? :)
I can pay in tbt!

Boop

please may i visit tom nook's rv and boots' rv? :)

200k IGB?

Last edited:
If you're still selling~
Mayor:Heidi/Matt
Town:Ereta/Cashmoni
Item redd's pic
2tbt~

thank you, may I collect it tomorrow? If thats alright? I can give you the tbt already if you want~

Hi there! I was wondering if I could organise an RV visit to Dobie? Apparently you can convince villagers to move to your town from the RV - is that true for visiting players as well? Happy to pay IGB or TBT, as per your preference :)

thank you, may I collect it tomorrow? If thats alright? I can give you the tbt already if you want~

Sure but it'll have to be towards the afternoon since I have school >_<

I have a rather large order here, but I need a little time to gather meow coupons. I'd like to visit boots, ike, timmy/tommy, mable, rover, tom nook, and huck.

Also I'd like your massive cake.

38 tbt, correct?

Hi! Can I buy the straw hat from you? :)

Sure! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I was wondering if I could organise an RV visit to Dobie? Apparently you can convince villagers to move to your town from the RV - is that true for visiting players as well? Happy to pay IGB or TBT, as per your preference :)

You can visit dobie and try but i don't think it'll work because i tried the same thing and they wouldn't bring up the topic of moving to my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a rather large order here, but I need a little time to gather meow coupons. I'd like to visit boots, ike, timmy/tommy, mable, rover, tom nook, and huck.

Also I'd like your massive cake.

38 tbt, correct?

Yep correct! ^-^ If you want you can vm when your ready.
Also i don't really know how long I'll be able to stay on since i have schoool tomorrow.

when could we try it out? :D either way he has some items I know my friend would love!

Back