Member Library (or whatever it's called)

UltraByte

Bells
Since Smart's not going to be here very often, we need someone to edit the Member Library. It REALLY REALLY bugs me that I'm apparantley still MIA. That, and I'd like a little more info on our members.

UltraByte said:
Since Smart's not going to be here very often, we need someone to edit the Member Library. It REALLY REALLY bugs me that I'm apparantley still MIA. That, and I'd like a little more info on our members.
Ok, maybe I can help.Just tell me what to do.

Well, there goes that secret.

I've got an announcement for you all: The Member Library thread is done. It won't be updated anymore. That's because I'll be putting it up on the Website, and because of my lack of time, I might get some Library Helpers, if anyone would be interested.

;)

And, also, from now on, the Member Library will be a two-part kind of thing. With it, I'm asking info from YOU, the member. I don't know everything about every member, so you can't expect me to write everything down. I need all the help I can get. So if there's anything you'd like to say about yourself in the Library, send it to me. Because I can't read minds, I need your all's help. It's a two-way street. :yes:

Back