• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Massive DIY/Non-orderables clearing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. Wishlist Items
hi i would like to trade for some of your diys

document stack
iron doorplate
steel flooring
dark bamboo rug
oil barrel bathtub
cosmos crown
hyacinth crown
cool hyacinth crown
lily crown
dark lily crown
fancy mum wreath
natural mum wreath
pansy wreath
pretty tulip wreath

i have both gnomes, all 3 surfboards the 2 soft serve lamps the brown serving cart and the blue beach chair. i could also do igb if you prefer
Hi! If you're alright with it, I can trade for anything but the gnomes for the the first five DIYs you've listed! I only accept flower DIYs for the flower DIYs right now, sorry!

Is 2 nmt ok?

Yep!

Last edited:
Hi! If you're alright with it, I can trade for anything but the gnomes for the the first five DIYs you've listed! I only accept flower DIYs for the flower DIYs right now, sorry!

ok ill trade the surfboards and the blue beach chair if that works

Last edited:
Hi! If you're alright with it, I can trade for anything but the gnomes for the the first five DIYs you've listed! I only accept flower DIYs for the flower DIYS right now, sorry!

Yep!

Kool beans I'll message u a dodo code :)

please let me know if you decide to trade/sell the crowns/wreaths for anything else

Hi! Since you're not taking TBT how many IGB would you ask for a:
Knapsack (Cherries)
Knapsack (M)
Hand-knit Sweater (M)
Hand-knit Sweater (Animal)
Cool Kitchen Mat

I'm at the early game so that's all I can offer and will probably have to sell my turnips first since I invested all my bells. Just asking for now tho, let me know :)

Last edited:
all bamboo diy except stool, bee keepers hive, iron wood: Dresser, Chair and Table for anything orderable in any color youd like??

hi again would you trade the key holder diy for a brown serving cart?

Hai would you trade your purple hyacinth crown diy and blue rose wreath diy for my lily wreath diy and pansy crown DIY and could I get the Shell partition and shell stool for 3NMT?

hi hi! I'd love to trade for these things! I have all orderable furniture catalogged, so I can order anything on your wishlist :b would you prefer to do 1:1 trades for each item or I can just offer as many as I can?

Moai Statue
Pigtail
Coin Headpiece
Elder Mask
Milkmaid Hat
Alpinist Hat (Red)
Turban (Purple)
Veil (Blue)
Silk Hat (Green)

Hi, I am interested in the South Pole, Orange Hat DIY, and Flower Stand DIY.

here are some items from your wishlist I can trade you:

Green air circulator
Navy blue box corner sofa
White box sofa
Cypress plant (yellow)
Glass holder with candle (blue)
White outdoor table
White outdoor bench
Blue outdoor table

Not entirely sure what you think a fair trade is so lmk!

hi there i would love the below please:
Nova Light
shell bed
shell partition
cosmos shower
garden wagon
can offer 2NMT?

Everything's still available if you're still looking for them! LMK!
Yes I still have the items on your wishlist too!
I only need these now though:
  • Flower Stand (new wishlist item, if this is still available!)
  • Trophy Case
  • Unglazed Dish Set
  • Zen-Style Stone
  • Golden Gears
  • Mom’s Knapsack (Cherries)
  • Pitfall Seed
Would you prefer me to DM?

How much would you want for the Tea Table, Tall Lantern, Stacked Magazine, Timber Doorplate, and Wooden End table?

Do you still have the nova light diy, cherry blossom pochette diy, and fruit wreath diy? I have some high igb price items from your wish list I can trade for them, like the claw foot tub in white, white 50 inch wall mounted tv, and pink hanging scroll

Last edited:
Magnetar said:

Hi Zumhaus,

Would you accept NMT's for these 4 DIY's?

Dark Wooden-Mosaic Wall
Iron Shelf
Gold-Armor Shoes
Apple Umbrella

Hope to hear back from you. :)

Yes, I would!

Awesome! Thank you! How many tickets would you like?
Please let me know when you are available for the trade.

could I get the cherry blossom pochette, iron doorplate and wooden waste bin DIYs for say 4NMT?

Hi, folks! I'm locking this thread for now to get back on track because my sorting system needs a major overhaul 😅
I'm working on PMing everyone I haven't gotten to on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back