• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Marshal, merengue, and diana

itsjustlew

Bells
Feedback
100% (46) +
I have marshal, merengue, and Diana’s amiibo cards and I can sell any of the characters by moving them out (which is easy it takes me only a few minutes). I’m lookin if for IGB, tbt, and items from this wishlist https://nook.exchange/u/Itsjustlew

Hi! Could I have diana? I think i have a few things from your wishlist and then I can pay you in tbt? :giggle: Also when are you looking to move her?

Hello! Could I have Marshal? I have a some Items from the wishlist and I could pay you in IGB

Edit: Sorry to bother but Is this offer still open?

Last edited:
since she hasn't been snagged yet, im interested in merengue. if/when you're finished transactions with the other 2, ill see if i have anything left from your wishlist ^-^

Hi! If Marshal is still available, I can give you IGB and I have (or can craft/order) a lot of the items on your wishlist!

Back