• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mario

Resonate

Bells
Arcade Tokens
I don't want to post a Topic every time I create a new signature, but I really want to get some CC and Comments so I can improve on Signature making. I know I'm not the best out there, but I do try. This is without any tutorials so just let me know what you think.

Mario.png

ooo i like it
but i like the other one you had more
but theres something with the face... like it looks.....plastic? lol
idk how to describe it.
but i like it.
9/10

kalinn said:
ooo i like it
but i like the other one you had more
but theres something with the face... like it looks.....plastic? lol
idk how to describe it.
but i like it.
9/10
You meen cartoony?

Awesome sig Pootman 9/10

nice, and stop saying you're not good, you make my awesome signature! DUDE YOU ROCK!

DevilGopher said:
9/10, almost as great as the one you made for me xD

and, his face does look.... plastic o_O
Oh I remember those days. XD I can try and update it for you if you like?

Yeah...I was just messing around and I liked the look. It looks more lively than the actual render.

@Bacon: Thanks. :)

I like it Pootman but a few things i would have done different so u can take it as cc.

-The contrast is a bit hard on the sig id lighten it just a tiny bit.

The positioning u used looks good i would make it a bit smaller though because the render takes up a lot of the sig, i think the left bottom and right top corner is the only background u have.

and maybe make the border a tiny tiny bit bigger cuz i had a hard time seeing it.

I like it though the c4ds and the color lines dont look bad on it and the text isnt bad looking either goes with the direction of the sig.
8/10

Back