100% (73) +
Hello, hello!
Marina the normal octopus
is in boxes in my cycle town

She is 100% original

I am taking offers for her - I accept TBT and IGB
TBT is my higher priority
I wouldn't mind a combination of the two ^.^

I will be looking at any and all offers until 2:30pm CST - Unless I get an offer I can't refuse

Highest Offer : 20 Mil IGB
[rynnamomisa624]

Last edited:
I know it's low, but I can offer 7 mill IGB for her. It's all I have atm. Thanks for the consideration!

Current highest offer is 20 mil

Just going to put a little reminder here that if someone throws a bit of TBT down It'd likely be an non-refuse able offer ;)

Last minute offer in case someone try to steal her from me. 21 mil IGB and 20 TBT.

You can have her for 20 mil IGB - The conversion right now is 100TBT/20 mil IGB (1TBT=200K) You can send the 20TBT if you want- But you don't have to, being you won highest offer regardless xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can have her for 20 mil IGB - The conversion right now is 100TBT/20 mil IGB (1TBT=200K) You can send the 20TBT if you want- But you don't have to, being you won highest offer regardless xD

Which method do you prefer [Drop or Retail] ? Either is fine with me.. Sometimes I find dropping easier, but it's your call as it is your 20 mil

Alright Thank you. Since you prefer TBT, I will send you 20 TBT instead. I will do a bit time travel to have Bunnie move out. Will VM you when i can pick up Marina. Is that alright with you?

Alright Thank you. Since you prefer TBT, I will send you 20 TBT instead. I will do a bit time travel to have Bunnie move out. Will VM you when i can pick up Marina. Is that alright with you?

That is totally fine ^.^ I have a couple things to do anyways so no real rush. I don't want you to accidentally lose a dreamie! And since you are sending TBT you can take her for 15mil instead of 20 <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also - Feel fee to try get Bunnie into a different home instead of just voicing her if you'd like - I can wait. She's a cutie too xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back