• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Marina in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TangledBowties

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (96) +
Hi guys! So Marina is moving out if my town!(she is currently in boxes) I figured I would make a thread for her because I know she's a pretty popular villager and I wanted people who are looking for her to get the chance to get her! I'm looking for IGB or NMT, either works for me.

In this case I'm going to be pricing 1 NMT = 50k bells cause I feel like 250k is way too much for 1 ticket. Please try not to go overboard with bidding as I dont want to see extremely outrageous bids.

You can only bid every 10 mins!

Starting bid: 2 NMT or 100k bells
Bidding ends: 4/28 @ 5pm EST

Highest bid: 20 NMT

Last edited:
750k IGB (In-game-bells), I should have a space open by tomorrow.

EDIT: Just have a question. When you say she'll be in boxes "tomorrow", do you mean 4/28 or 4/29? Just making sure because you posted this at 3 AM haha.

Last edited:
750k IGB (In-game-bells), I should have a space open by tomorrow.

EDIT: Just have a question. When you say she'll be in boxes "tomorrow", do you mean 4/28 or 4/29? Just making sure because you posted this at 3 AM haha.

Sorry about that! I did realize that after I had posted it. It will be today! So I'll message the highest bidder at 5pm and have them come pick her up asap. :)

Sorry about that! I did realize that after I had posted it. It will be today! So I'll message the highest bidder at 5pm and have them come pick her up asap. :)
Ah, no problem. In that case, I withdraw my bid - I won't be able to have a free space anytime near 5 PM. Thanks for clarifying though!

If I don’t hear anything about Whitney in another thread then I’d like to place a 15 NMT bid please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back