• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Margie?

Blair

♥The Poison Princess♥
Bells
Is there any real reason why she doesn't seem to be too popular as a villager?
Rosie, Whitney, and Apollo are all pretty popular, especially the first two, and people seem to attribute that to the movie, but I thought Margie/Sally was pretty great in the movie too.
So why is it those three seem to be reaping the rewards why Margie not so much?

Or is she popular after all and I just haven't noticed it? XD

Well, I don't like her because she's an elephant. The big, clunky villagers don't appeal to me at all. The Rhinos have grown on me a little but I have yet to see an Elephant or Hippo I like.

I also don't really like Rosie or Whitney. I find other cats and wolves to have more interesting designs. I liked Apollo before the movie so the movie had no effect on my opinion of him.

She was in the movie- same with Whitney, or Rosie. Very popular because of their staring in the AC movie.

OP already knows that. They mentioned the movie in their post. They were asking why Margie doesn't seem as well liked as the others.

I only like certain types of villagers. I personally like Margie, but she isn't my favorite elephant. She's like my third. I prefer Dizzy and Tia.

I don't think a lot of the as those stated above me "big" villagers are popular because most times they aren't over the top cute. Merengue is like the only exception most people will have for having a rhino in their town, lmao.

Back