• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Maple's Cycling | In Boxes: Molly | TBT only

I'm really sorry about this but i need to leave the house now! I'm willing to hold Lucky if you're willing to wait for like 6 hours ish :( sorry about that!

It would have to be longer than 6 hours to hold him for me as it will be almost midnight then for me - So if you're willing to hold him longer, cool - If not, that's alright too

Whitney is in boxes! She is going for 50 TBT or 5 mil IGB. I got her from a void, but I was told she was original (I didn't check her house...because I'm lazy D:)

Lurking for Filbert. I know you dont do reserves butI'd even pay for that awesome squirrel. He's out of my 16 cycle and he was a random move in I didn't appreciate enough back then.

Last edited:
Could I lurk for Skye please?

Edit: never mind!

Last edited:
I would love to have Coco! I'll have to clear space for her, but I have 3 mil bells, and I'll clear my void.

Last edited:
I might not be free then about to head out on the road for a few hours along with dinner. Will you be available around 9 pm PST?

Okay, I'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, around 9 PM? I'll see.
I mean, if you're ready right now, that's fine too, but I'm good either way.

Last edited:
Back