• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Many DIY's to give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleriDragonfly

Bells
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (104) +
So I've been hoarding my spare DIY's, their in the top right of my island near the secret beach. Just come in and go to the right and follow the beach up. There's some flower crowns, flower door decorations and some Celeste DIY.
Also Saharah is here, and I have Willow in boxes. She has a spotlight added to her house, and two clothing items in her house. But other than that she's original.

Hi there! I’d love to come by - I’m hunting for flower DIYs. Are you searching for anything yourself?

I'm not looking for anything, Just wanted to give people a chance to have a look through them. They're not organised, but feel free to have a look. I'll pm you the dodo code :)

I'd love to visit, please! Still have a few more DIYs to find (and loads under my second character).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back