Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

Aay thanks Qwerty <3

Considering no maf kill, I wonder who got healed. Might still be yet to get the confirmation thingy migig.

I healed Curry though. I was gonna heal Aron (healed myself tbh N2) but.

So, is it just SK now?

SK is Qwerty

gogogogo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aay thanks Qwerty <3

Considering no maf kill, I wonder who got healed. Might still be yet to get the confirmation thingy migig.

I healed Curry though. I was gonna heal Aron (healed myself tbh N2) but.

It wasn't a heal :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I BUILT A WALL AROUND LLAMAS TO MAKE TOWN GRATE AGAIN

I checked Ayaya, town aligned.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I knew Panda bussed Llama out of frustration for not playing her role:
Panda1376 said:
@Mother don't come in here telling us you are asking for a replacement cause you can't handle your role (im assuming) and then try to contribute to the game, you are already under our radar and gonna be our lynch confidant (most likely) so if you can't defend yourself don't get a replacement to do it for you? you know what i mean ?
ClamEatsCurry said:
I'll start with the bolded part. Is she assuming? What that line right there sounds like to me is that MoAL was really inactive, the both of them are the final two mafia members remaining and MoAL was literally of no help to Panda. So when MoAL comes to the thread to try and potentially start helping, she lashes out "assuming she can't handle the role." How would she even know that she was a PR to say that though? What this tells me is that Panda made a big slip, and that Panda is a framer, MoAL is a roleblocker and the reason neither doctor has been blocked is because MoAL hadn't been sending in actions. Also, under our radar? MoAL was at the top of lots of peoples "I want to lynch today" list. Yet then they show up, Panda claims they are under the radar and gets frustrated that a replacement may have to make up for MoAL being a terrible roleblocker. I understand frustration of an inactive, but this screams scum to me.
Flip flopped the roles, but yeah.

So do you think it is safe to vote for Qwerty111? I think she killed mother.

ye she admitted she was SK yesterday

there was no way for her to win at this point, the game would have to take like 1000 days and we were already sus of her

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he is jester that throws a whole new wrench in there. Seeing as how mother died though, I doubt it.

if she was jester the game would have ended because jesters aren't killing roles

Well if we really wanna put on our tinfoil hats here, SK killed llamas to frame Qwerty, the Jester, so there's both Qwerty the Jester and an unknown SK.

But let's be realistic here. Qwerty is SK lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yo Qwerty, if you see this, do you mind sending a PM to Dolby telling him you surrender? That was we can end the game faster haha

By my count we have 14 players in the game still, and 7 are voting Qwerty. One more till hammer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Specifically, the person who's gonna be the GLORIOUS last vote is gonna be Xine, Crys, Ness, Qwerty, Aron, Tina, or Ayaya

Back