Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (23) +
Selling these item... make an offer on what you want :) Willing to sell or trade :)
The x1 (or whatever number there is) is what I have available amount wise. If you want something name the item you want and the amount that you want from that I have available. :)
I can get more of most of these items so if you want more of something or something I don’t have listed (I can typically get it) then message below.
please put your friend code, what you’re offering, the item(s) you want, your name, town name and your timezone/when you’re typically online so I can deliver the correct items to you :)
I also have HHD items if you would like to have any HHD items. Let me know if you want an item from HHD and I’ll try to get it :)

Time clock x1
Gracie bench x1
Ranch dresser x1
Storage case x1
Silver shovel x1
Silver net x1
Gracie wardrobe x1
Home computer rack x1
Gracie wallpaper x1
Balloon floor x1
Balloon wall x1
balloon hat x1
Balloon closet x1
Ballon dog-lamp x1
Ballon dresser x2
Balloon vanity x1
Gracie wagon x1
Gracie shelf x1
Portable toilet x2
Gracie desk x1
Hibachi x1
Billiard table x1
Mop x1
Tricycle x1
Extinguisher x1
Pop up book x1
Papa bear x2
Ranch wardrobe x1
green wetsuit x3
Flower pop wall x1
Balloon bed x2
Sleek carpet x1
Common bed x1
Pink Velvet stool x2
Princess bed x1
Balloon sofa x2
Balloon clock x2
Red check tee x1
No. 23 shirt x1
U-R-Here tee x1
Fertilizer x12

Fruit - comes in a single stack of 9 fruit

Stack of bamboo shoots (7 available stacks)
Stack of perfect apples (26 available stacks)
Stack of Perfect pears (10 available stacks)
Stack of perfect cherries (10 available stacks)
Stack of Perfect peaches (10 available stacks)
Stack of Perfect oranges (9 available stacks)

Last edited:
Hey do you still have the papa bear and how much if is it if you do please
Post automatically merged:

2000 bells for the papa bear is that ok?

Last edited:
Hey do you still have the papa bear and how much if is it if you do please

2000 bells for the papa bear is that ok?
I believe I do have the papa bear, but I’ll check tomorrow morning if I do or not

That’s perfectly fine!

What’s your friend code and when are you available??
My friend code is 1392-6948-2403
Anytime thats good for you 😊. May i come to your town tho becuase of my internet conection it dosent seem to let people into my town im sorry about that

My friend code is 1392-6948-2403
Anytime thats good for you 😊. May i come to your town tho becuase of my internet conection it dosent seem to let people into my town im sorry about that
My friend code is 1049-4767-1834. You can come to my town. Just give me a few minutes to clean up a little :) I should be ready in about 20 minutes if you can come pick up your Papa Bear then :)

My friend code is 1049-4767-1834. You can come to my town. Just give me a few minutes to clean up a little :) I should be ready in about 20 minutes if you can come pick up your Papa Bear then :)
Thank you and thats no problem see just tell me when your ready then ill be right over 😊

Unless you want to do sooner or later?

Thank you and thats no problem see just tell me when your ready then ill be right over 😊
I’m actually ready now :) if you want to come to my town. Town name is erion. My character I’m playing rn is miso

My gate is open :)

Unless you want to do sooner or later?

I’m actually ready now :) if you want to come to my town. Town name is erion. My character I’m playing rn is miso

My gate is open :)
Ok no problem im.on my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back