• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Lunar, New York, Ludus and Party Cycle Town: IN: N/B : OUT: N/B

Tipper tried to move! Vladimir moving in!

Stopping for the night. See you all tomorrow!

Missed the restock I was so excited for... Anyways starting to cycle now, was busy with schoolwork and such. Finally logged into my Neopets account after 2-5 months (I cant remember the last time I played), AND I missed a Limited Edition Neopet. T-T This day has yet to redeem itself.

Ahnka voided, user error. Sorry for anyone who wanted her. ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shari in boxes. Voiding in 15 minutes.

Cole moving in

Edit: voided. Going to sleep now.

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm writing this for Niena. She's closing Lunar Cycling. She's got extra stress from college now plus other private matters. She hopes you'll understand and she thanks all of you for your amazing support, and I do as well =3

Lunar cycle is closed but everyone else ill keep this updated if you keep posting. Family life taken turn for the complete worse and I have 3 essays to hand in next week.. So sorry everyone. As for the rules they stay the same for everyone

Lunar cycle is closed but everyone else ill keep this updated if you keep posting. Family life taken turn for the complete worse and I have 3 essays to hand in next week.. So sorry everyone. As for the rules they stay the same for everyone

Aww, good luck Gemzy! Take your time, we all understand your decision. School, especially college, can be extremely stressful! But you going strong! Keep it up Gemzy! <3

You can do it! Just believe in yourself that you can do it!

Cherry moving in. Agent S tried to move.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vladmir moving! Posting a thread, 30 min after posted. Henry is moving from another player's void :)

Cherry is moving! Dotty moving! I'll void her tomorrow at 6:45am CST :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goodnight everyone!

Frank moving in! Dotty moving! Making a topic. Edit: voiding her in the morning! Goodnight everyone :)

Last edited:
Back