Giveaway Lucky the lazy dog needs a new home![ENDED]

Mayor Puffy

Piggy Bank Hunter
Bells
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (139) +
Lucky_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Yes, intending to broaden his horizons Lucky wants to move on to a new city where he'll make many new adventures and make new friends. Rule: If you want Lucky to move to your town then tell me why'd you'd like to have him in your town.

The winner of this giveaway will be decided by use of RNG.
I won't be online for long at this moment, but I will be back in about 7 hours or so (maybe sooner, maybe later). So in seven hours or so a winner will be decided on. (I'll only enter the ones in the RNG that are online at that moment.)

Good Luck(y)!

Last edited:
Me! My sister wants her real bad. She is in love with dogs and Egypt. She has Ankha and wants the two of 'em. She even has space (well, almost) Every time one pops up, I jump on it bt I never get there in time/first. Neither of us have enough bells to fork out for him, so giveaways are our only chance to get him

Gl to everyone!

Last edited:
This is so kind of you~

I'd love to have Lucky because he's the cutest, most sweetest pup! I met him in another's person town and that's when I knew for sure that someday he will move into Aerie Town. He'd get along with my Beau for sure~

Good luck to everyone else that enters!

P.S. Out of curiosity, how long does the RNG winner have to pick up Lucky move onto someone else?

Since Ankha left after not playing for a few days i lost my only Egypt Villager with no hope to ever receive her again (She was at my Campsite and online People pay more than 40 Millions.. I never duped so i dont have any hope). Lucky would fill my loss, i always hoped to have him and Ankha together but if i would only have him, now i would be more than happy!

When I feel I have to wait too long for someone to respond to my PM I will move on to the next person (since I have to go to bed in a few hours and Lucky has to leave today since I don't TT, besides, I don't feel like staying online for too long.)

Since JellyBeans isn't online I only had to fill in ArtemisTheWarlock and JuliaCrossing in an RNG.

The winner is JuliaCrossing!!
All others, thanks for showing an interest in Lucky and good luck in finding your own Lucky.

Winner is PM'ed.

Last edited:
Well, this kinda stinks. I just PM'ed JuliaCrossing, but 5 mins after my PM she goes offline. I hope she goes online and replies to me soon, otherwise I will have to make a new winner, and looking at the people online, that would be ArtemisTheWarlock.
I'll wait a bit longer, but I can't wait too long, because I don't know when JuliaCrossing will be online and I don't want to ruin my evening by staying online for too long. JuliaCrossing hurry!

:O Is it too late for me to join?

It kind of is and isn't. If JuliaCrossing comes online in time, she gets Lucky. If I decide I've waited too long, ArtemisTheWarlock will be the next winner, but if Artemis goes offline or decide he doesn't want Lucky anymore you can be the third winner. So only if you're really lucky you'll be able to get Lucky. Stay tuned I'd say.

Back