• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Lucky! ^_^

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
Yes, it's true. This morning, while playing, I saw a package floating overhead. Using my trusty slingshot, I aimed, and direct hit! It landed, and I opened it up... and I got a pinball machine! I've wanted one for a while now!

^_^ So, have you found anything good in those balloon-gifts?

Nope. Mine were always filled with junk. I sold everything that I got in mine because it wasn't really special. I bought my pinball machine at Tom Nooks.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Yes, it's true. This morning, while playing, I saw a package floating overhead. Using my trusty slingshot, I aimed, and direct hit! It landed, and I opened it up... and I got a pinball machine! I've wanted one for a while now!

i got that once

^_^ it was yesterday, in a balloon

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

i got that once

^_^ it was yesterday, in a balloon
Well, someone must be sending away a lot of machines, then. And, this was the first balloon that I ever shot down, too.

^_^

I've gotten some nice furniture from the floating packages, nothing rare (IE glass top table, a screen, a couch) but nice furniture none the less.

[quote="] I've gotten some nice furniture from the floating packages, nothing rare (IE glass top table, a screen, a couch) but nice furniture none the less. [/quote]
Yeah, some of that stuff is pretty useful.

Back