• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Low Tier Villager Favorites!

Omg she's one of my faves!
Coincidentally she was a starting villager in both City Folk and New Leaf for me!
She moved out though and I don't have her amiibo card :')

I've never had Kitty in my town, but I always thought she made a great Snooty cat. I'm considering getting her amiibo card at some point!! I just don't get why she's not at least tier 3!!! Come on, people!!! aaaaaaaa

Gaston and Sterling! I think they're both in T5? Gaston is awkwardly cute with his moustache and big nose and I love Sterling's helmet too (I may have a slight armour bias).

Pinky for sure! She's at T5. Who DOESN'T love a pink panda? bonus that she's peppy and oh-so cute!

I believe Roscoe is in a lower tier, but I think he is really cool. The horses are cute and I like that he is also cranky. And he plays K.K. Dirge in his house. lol

I think Caroline is adorable, and so is Wade. I'm very surprised that Wade is tier 5, he's such s cute lazy! Also, what don't people like about Tipper? The only thing I can think is maybe it's her big pink nose and lips? I really like her, I just changed up my whole line up because I wanted her in my town. :)

Blanche, Elmer, Spork, Cobb, Graham, and several, several more. I love my no-tier babies!

Back