Commissioning LOTS of signs, a path and picnic blankets!

Saah

What's a queen to a dog?
Bells
Switch
7787-1538-6773
Island
Phyre
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Feedback
100% (77) +
Hello! I have a loooot of commissions to ask of you guys, but the good news is that they can be made by different artists, no problem! So feel free to pick and choose which you want to make! You can name your price, I’ll pay in whatever currency you want.

Something really important before you begin: I can't get the NSO app to work on my phone! So please post it as a design in Ables if that's possible at all, as soon as I reply to your message it'll mean I've downloaded it and you can safely delete it if needed. If you can't post it on Ables for some reason, there are a few things I can try to read QR codes that are pretty hit-and-miss and very frustrating, but do work sometimes.
A black marble path that matches the black fountain (I can craft you one for reference)!
EXB7gnxU4AI3sEc
The following designs are going to be used on the Plain Wooden Shop Sign. I can craft you one for free so you can see how it looks on the finished product!
A "Take one, leave one" (you can substitute "one" for "1" if needed) sign easily readable at night, that matches my fairground.

From the same artist, a sign to say the player can pay 20k for one spin of the wheels. Something like "20k = 1 spin", but if it had a drawing of bells and a wheel, that'd be even better.

From the same artist, a sign to say the player can pay 1NMT for ten spins of the wheels. It can be a drawing of a NMT instead.

From the same artist, and this time it's not a sign, a picnic banket that matches the fair, for the DIYs, fossils, and walls/floors in the swap shop. I'll pay more if you do multiple in the same style (double the price for two different blankets, triple the price for three different blankets)

Since that's A LOT of designs, I can pay a lot, too!
EXH4Eo0VcAAL-Ai
A “Phyre Dungeon” sign. It shouldn’t be too ornate or anything, just “Phyre Dungeon” written in an official and medieval-looking font on a white or yellowed paper.

From the same artist and in the same font, a "Phyre Barracks" sign, with a sword and shield drawn.
perry-gothic-font-character-map.png

33004590-coat-of-arms-medieval-knight-shield-and-sword-isolated-on-white.jpg

“Bianca’s Tavern” sign. It should match her peppy personality, the main colors should be white and pink, and have a mug drawn somewhere, preferably as the background.
Full.jpg

planters-tavern.jpg

thumbnail.asp
"Critterie" sign for Judy's pet shop, mostly white with pastel tones, with both a fish and a bug (but not a bee!) like the critterpedia app icon. It should look pretty elegant, preferably written in cursive.
As-the-crow-flies-business-sign-textured-cursive-tan-maroon-ornate-shape_4_1024x1024.jpg

elegant-blue-shop-sign-mockup_23-2147795973.jpg
"The Clay Duckling" sign, for Molly's pottery shop. Should be pretty simple, black text on a white background - either cursive or all caps - with a small drawing of a green duck. The story behind it is that Molly takes great care in what she does, but artistic endeavors really aren't her best suit.
MGM5MzZhOGJlYzM4MDI0NjVkMDZlODJiYWYyYzg1MGQBsYhtBvevEwQq5nwTtvfxaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOTQzNjI0NDc3ZGU3ZmVlOTU4YzYxYmNiOTFjOGIwOWNmNjliMDYxY2JmYzZkYjBkOGNjZTZjZGMzMWY5OGUzNC5qcGd8fHx8fHwzOTN4Mjk0fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg
"Cures and Curses" sign for Pashmina's apothecary. The main color should be red, and it should have a mortar and pestle drawn. I don't know how to describe it, but the text should be dynamic and fun; I put a few examples beneath the ones with a mortar.
TAVERNSIGNapothecary_grande.jpg

stock-photo-vintage-apothecary-sign-farmhouse-french-farmhouse-cottage-french-country-1188044620.jpg

051b84cb3e32ab435f65e2936e9f724f.jpg

Vintage-Halloweenn-Apothecary-Sign-simple.jpg

Vintage-Apothecary-Wooden-Wall-Sign-Chemist-Pharmacy-Remedies.jpg

59853397_610fa7da33_z.jpg
"Steel Arms" sign for Kyle's smithy. Should be pretty, heh, metal. Should also have a hammer and anvil. Black text on browned paper, and if the text looked like it was made of iron that'd be great, but it sounds pretty hard so no need to do that.
images

set-of-blacksmith-emblems-design-element-for-logo-label-sign-poster-t-shirt-vector-illustration-T9M6F1.jpg
"Audie's Cakes" sign for Audie's bakery, should have a beachy feel since I can't get rid of her wallpaper.
our-cake-shop-sign.jpg

original.jpg

91oJ8v%2BObfL._SX700_.jpg

"Her Grace's Chapel" for Knox's chapel. Please do NOT include religious imagery. Gold lettering on parchment paper. I don't have any inspiration for it or idea how it should look like, sorry!

Last edited:
That'd be great! What would you like in return?
if you have a bunk bed set that would be great, but if you don't i would be fine with any fruit items (like chair, umbrella, etc) or bells if you need

I have a flag commissioning service if you are interested! -> Link <-
I sure am! I loved your portfolio, I'll be commissioning one from you shortly!

if you have a bunk bed set that would be great, but if you don't i would be fine with any fruit items (like chair, umbrella, etc) or bells if you need
I only have the silver and pink bunk beds, but can get you these fruit items as well:

Apple Wall
Apple Umbrella

Cherry Dress
Cherry Rug
Cherry Umbrella

Coconut Juice

Orange End Table
Orange Wall-Mounted Clock
Orange Wall

Peach Chair
Peach Hat
Peach Rug
Peach Surprise Box
Peach Umbrella

Pear Bed
Pear Rug
Pear Wall
Pear Wardrobe

Pineapple Hat

Strawberry Dress
Strawberry Umbrella

I think that's all of them!

I only have the silver and pink bunk beds, but can get you these fruit items as well:

Apple Wall
Apple Umbrella

Cherry Dress
Cherry Rug
Cherry Umbrella

Coconut Juice

Orange End Table
Orange Wall-Mounted Clock
Orange Wall

Peach Chair
Peach Hat
Peach Rug
Peach Surprise Box
Peach Umbrella

Pear Bed
Pear Rug
Pear Wall
Pear Wardrobe

Pineapple Hat

Strawberry Dress
Strawberry Umbrella

I think that's all of them!
the bunk beds would be super!!!

I'd love to start making some signs for you! I've had a bit of practice at this point. Having a sign would definitely help me a lot, and since I can't craft those yet, do you think you could get me some? Willing to provide materials, if needed

I'd love to start making some signs for you! I've had a bit of practice at this point. Having a sign would definitely help me a lot, and since I can't craft those yet, do you think you could get me some? Willing to provide materials, if needed
I sure can, no need to provide the materials! My island is always open, so drop by whenever you want!

i could try Audie's bakery sign! i dont need anything in return i just want to help!
i would need the sign but i can to the rest

i could try Audie's bakery sign! i dont need anything in return i just want to help!
i would need the sign but i can to the rest
That'd be lovely, but I insist! Do you have a wishlist? As for the sign, drop by whenever you want me to craft it for you!

That'd be lovely, but I insist! Do you have a wishlist? As for the sign, drop by whenever you want me to craft it for you!
How about ten tbt i can take the payement when im done with it!

edit: im phoenix from artemis!
Post automatically merged:

hey the quene is locked and i can't get in .

Last edited:
hey!! sorry for being so long, but i finished the sign! if you want, i can still change it if it didn't turn out like you meant

hey!! sorry for being so long, but i finished the sign! if you want, i can still change it if it didn't turn out like you meant
Hii I 'd love to see it! Sorry for the wait, I accidentally took a long nap lol And you didn't take long at all, it was actually pretty quick!

Back