Buying Looking for transferring help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently came back from hiatus like a few weeks ago and have been on TBT for at least a year and a half. But I have plenty of room :) Lmk if you want me to help ^^~

I recently came back from hiatus like a few weeks ago and have been on TBT for at least a year and a half. But I have plenty of room :) Lmk if you want me to help ^^~

That'd be great ^_^ What would you like in return?

I'm not too picky. Bells or any unorderables I have on my wishlist

http://moridb.com/catalogs/3LV9GdrOED

I'm not expecting anything humongous so whatever you see fit :)

I can get you the autumn leaf chair, aurora screen, aries rocking chair, aquarius urn, cancer table, capricorn ornament, cat tower, cherry blossom clock, and the full moon vanity.

I can get you the autumn leaf chair, aurora screen, aries rocking chair, aquarius urn, cancer table, capricorn ornament, cat tower, cherry blossom clock, and the full moon vanity.
Oh sorry, my thing isn't updated xD I already have the aurora screen, cat tower, and full moon vanity. But I'll take the others :) When do you wanna do the transfer?

Oh... Well there goes 20k... x'D ..
And I'm available now.

D8 SORRY. I'll take it if you ordered it xD You can never have too many cat towers in my house.
I'll add you now, let me know when I can open my gates. So, just to clarify. You're dropping stuff off at my town? So I'll keep gates open so you can come back and forth whenever you're ready. I have junk in front of my train station but no items (just fossils, ores and fruits) So you can drop them off near there so you don't have to run all the way down to the beach. And you can drop off my items after you're done transferring :)

D8 SORRY. I'll take it if you ordered it xD You can never have too many cat towers in my house.
I'll add you now, let me know when I can open my gates. So, just to clarify. You're dropping stuff off at my town? So I'll keep gates open so you can come back and forth whenever you're ready. I have junk in front of my train station but no items (just fossils, ores and fruits) So you can drop them off near there so you don't have to run all the way down to the beach. And you can drop off my items after you're done transferring :)

Sounds like a plan, I'll come by~

And fyi. My town is currently in Festivale. So I'm gonna be running around catching feathers xD

I can help you if you don't mind if I transfer can some of my items in your town in the same fashion as well? I don't have a lot of stuff, I just want to transfer 1-2 bag full of items to my new town. My new town has a lot of space so you can leave your items by the train station. :)

I can help you if you don't mind if I transfer can some of my items in your town in the same fashion as well? I don't have a lot of stuff, I just want to transfer 1-2 bag full of items to my new town. My new town has a lot of space so you can leave your items by the train station. :)

Of course! You can transfer within my new town, since there's lots of space ^_^

Great!! I just added your FC. :>

Do you want to drop off your stuff first? I don't mind.

I'll add you now ^^ If possible, I can maybe drop items, come pick up, then when i get back into my town, I can open it right back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back