Buying Looking for these items!!!!

And trying yet again: want to trade my Shaved Ice Lamp for your Stained Glass and Raccoon Wall Clock?

Umm, hi! This isn't really to do with this thread, but I'll tell you it anyway because you might be interested. You know one of your dreamies that you haven't got yet is Merengue? Well, I have her. She's not moving out and I'm not really willing to time travel, but if you give me a nice offer you could wait and get her off of me? Don't worry if you don't want to.

And trying yet again: want to trade my Shaved Ice Lamp for your Stained Glass and Raccoon Wall Clock?

Okay :) when can I collect?

Umm, hi! This isn't really to do with this thread, but I'll tell you it anyway because you might be interested. You know one of your dreamies that you haven't got yet is Merengue? Well, I have her. She's not moving out and I'm not really willing to time travel, but if you give me a nice offer you could wait and get her off of me? Don't worry if you don't want to.

Ooo! What would you like for her and it doesn't matter about kicking her out yet as I already have Fauna waiting and I've got Nate and Olivia to kick out :')

I'll add you right now and open my gates. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, this is taking too long, just PM me when I can open my gates. :)

Back